Monday, July 20, 2015

Lots of Visitors, Too Few eBooks Sold...!

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

I have FIXED the download problem by making it possible to download my ebook more than once after you buy it! I'm learning a lot the hard way, but I'm learning! I still wasn't able to do anything about the Kindle situation and like I said!? I didn't feel comfortable not informing people up front that because of the way Amazon has things set up, then the file won't play more times than not without a LOT of fiddlin-n-fanglin! So I just left it at "it won't play at all".

I'm gonna talk to their support team in the morning. The website has gotten 200 visitors, but not nearly enough in sales. Yes, I have actually sold A FEW BOOKS, BUT!? For 200 visitors in 2-days? A few books is too little and I was expecting WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE! Way more support from You Guys Reading this blog and so far;
13 visitors from Here and ZERO book purchases.

Now based on the responses I got from My Excerpts? And when I discussed the concepts of the ebook and everything else? 10+ Pageviews APIECE! Last 2-days alone now that I'm back to posting!?

222 Views, two back-2-back 100+ View Days!

So I honestly and RIGHTFULLY thought I'd get way more than ZERO from My Readership here. This blog AVERAGES 957.5 VIEWS PER MONTH! And it was never a secret that the blog itself IS NAMED AFTER THE BOOK. I've noticed since it came time to pay? That Chapter-Zero Except that got 10+ VIEWS when it was free? 3 Views now that it's not! I KNOW ya'all ain't gone try to do ME DIRTY LIKE THAT, RIGHT!?

RIGHT! Click this Link and come get some of this BLACK SCI-FI/FANTASY/DRAMA! FOR YOUR MOMMA!
From Child to Man, Book-Zero

Don't make me come getcha, DON'T MAKE ME COME GETCHA

No comments:

Post a Comment