Friday, July 31, 2015

World Within Worlds Pagan Wars, Karima Maxwell-Philadelphia

Good LORD I NEED SOME SLEEP IN UPPER DARBY!

I have just finished typing a short story for Pagan Wars! I am tired. >_< Ran around all day yesterday and the day before. Trying to see if I can get a grant either as a writer or as a small-ebusiness owner. Of course, people trying to be stingy! Give me the run around. PLAY STUPID! Then trying to finish this short story!

But it is done.
I have another short-story that I will put up and I'm gonna post THIS SHORT STORY LATER ON, after I get some sleep!
But I keep forgetting that it has only been TWO FUCKIN WEEKS SINCE I STARTED ALL OF THIS!

That's it, OF COURSE! I HAVE TOO MUCH TO POST! From Chris Paul and Nik Vucevic in SOUTH AFRICA! To the bullshit still going on over Ms. Bland's murder! To the fact that someone finally decided to shut down a corrupt Baltimore City Prison! To Pennsylvania Congressman Chaka Fattah getting busted, YET NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHAT WHITE-ASS TOM CORBETT DID WITH THAT CASH ASSISTANCE MONEY AFTER CLAIMING HE WAS GONNA DIVERT IT TO SMALL-BUSINESSES!? THE ROCK REACTS TO HULK HOGAN'S NIGGER-RANT! SOUTH SUDANESE MODEL NYKHOR PAUL POINTING OUT THE BIGOTRY IN FASHION INDUSTRY! A WHITEWOMAN JUDGE WHO INTENTIONALLY TURNS HER BACK ON A WOMAN IN HER COURT SO HER PERVY BAILIFF CAN HAVE HIS WAY WITH HER RIGHT IN THE JUDGES COURTROOM! TOM BRADY'S PHONY-ASS ONCE AGAIN SHOWING THAT THE PATRIOTS ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUD AMERICAN FOOTBALL TEAM IN HISTORY! AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT TOO!

For now though!? I'm going to bed! And I'll be back later on today to post all this stuff up here and all that good stuff!
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment