Monday, July 27, 2015

European Union Members Viewing My Blog... I HAVE COOKIES!

GOOD EVENING FROM NAZI-AMERICA!

Once again Mein Fuehrer hast ordered me to inform you that YOU WILL BE SPIED UPON WITH ZEE COOKIES! >_< Sigh... here is a NOTICE I JUST GOT;

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. 

As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. 

You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.

So now I need to check and make sure my blogsite is DISPLAYING PROPERLY. I must have reached my European Union notice number of views, because I never saw this before, however!? The views for this blogsite REALLY ARE THROUGH THE ROOF! So? I guess that explains why I am seeing it now.
Lemme go check and see if this shit displays properly..... Errrrrrrrrrrrrr, angry!

5 comments:

  1. How do you chech what it looks like? I got this notice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea and I've been trying to follow what google says on HOW TO CHECK IT...? And I got nothing. I tried looking at my site with a .fr for France and it was like the computer was laughing at me while calling me a jack of ass.

      HOWEVER!?

      If you got that notice then that means YOU TOO ARE ON THE KEEP AN EYE ON THEM LIST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
      Wait, that's not funny. >_<
      Or is it? -_-
      If I figure something out I'LL LET YOU KNOW!
      LATER DT!

      Delete
  2. Me too seeing notice , and dont know what to do right now,, i search in google with this message everybody is facing this message and really no one knows whats its solution. if u got answer plz also inform me ,, thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO PROBLEM! If I figure something out I'll definitely make a post about it!

      Delete