Thursday, July 28, 2016

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm BACK!

I am tired.
For real.
Stayed up till 1am EST working on Tansoba Ellis' storyline.
Spent the day writing out the Mid-Size MADAMS of MADtronix!
Got my new microns and markers, still cost too fuckin much.
I now see why everyone is using art programs and illustrators on computers.
The fuckin markers and inks are too goddamn expensive!
Lemme eat my dinner and YES!

They're STILL TAMPERING WITH MY PAGEVIEW NUMBERS.
Well over 1500 pageviews total and I'm only at 120 or something, which is fine.
But annoying in a GOOD WAY.
Lemme eat.
And yes I do mean what I type.
Them fuckin around with my numbers is actually working out IN MY FAVOR.
Lemme get moving!
I got a 16 hour shift tomorrow and GONNA GET MY NEW AIR CONDITIONER, YEAH!

I'm gonna freeze my ass off soon as I come back on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment