Monday, July 25, 2016

Nothing Will Stop Me

So now, I'd like to THANK whomever is blocking my actual pageview count. Because you're DOING ME A FAVOR. This is the current numbers AUDIENCE BY COUNTRY;

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
1027
United States
617
Germany
86
Mauritius
75
France
31
Ukraine
26
Portugal
20
China
17
Japan
16
South Africa
13
As you can see.
My actual pageviews BY COUNTRY is through the roof in TWO PLACES!
Yet MY ACTUAL PAGEVIEWS FOR THE DAY IS;
Pageviews
Graph of Blogger page views
A grand total of 114.
114?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!
Okay.
I'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, TAKE THAT!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.
Thank you!

This is what I mean by when you OWN NOTHING, you can't BE SHOCKED WHEN YOU CAN'T PRODUCE PROPER RESULTS WHEN YOU HAVE TO TURN TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS FUCKED YOU OVER.

I've said from DAY-1 that this blogsite and blogger ITSELF, is NOT OWNED BY ANY OF US AS BLACK PEOPLE. And LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG before the internet came into existence. Myself and My Black classmates and colleagues talked extensively about the FACT THAT, if and when a system is set up to allow COMPUTER TO COMPUTER COMMUNICATION?

If there are NO BLACK OWNED VERSIONS OF THIS THEN THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS! Never mind that you will no longer have a means of KNOWING WHO IS DOING WHAT since EVERYTHING WILL BE IN COMPUTER CODE. Again, Black High School Students holding meetings ON OUR OWN ABOUT TECHNOLOGIES AND ADVANCEMENTS THAT DO NOT EXIST IS NOT SOMETHING THAT ANYBODY PUTS FORWARD ABOUT US, ANYWHERE.

This was another reason why Dan was SO AWESTRUCK whenever HE MET MY SWORN BROTHERS AND WAS FORCED TO MUTTER OVER AND OVER EVERY FUCKIN TIME;
You guys REALLY DID DO ALL THE SHIT YOU SAID.
He acts EXACTLY LIKE WHAT YOU'VE SAID!
YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE SAID!

He might as well have been in this fuckin commercial;
The reality is that Right-Minded Black People, particularly GROUPS OF BLACKMEN, tend to cause confusion. FEAR. AMAZEMENT AND WONDER! In Non-Blacks, because OUR REPUTATION HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE SO FUCKIN BADLY SHITTED ON BY WHITES AND OTHER NON-BLACKS THAT IT ISN'T EVEN FUCKIN FUNNY!

So for me to see these stats and then see how they DO NOT FUCKIN ADD UP, only reminds me of how Youtube has BEEN CAUGHT BEFORE PUSHING BLACK VIDEO NUMBERS DOWNWARDS AND TAMPERING WHEN THE VIDEOS DISCUSS POSITIVE BLACK ISSUES AND/OR BLACK PEOPLE RESPONDING POSITIVELY TO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE NEGATIVE FOR WHITES!

The Pettiness is Annoying.
But PREDICTABLE.
And with that, I'm not gonna pay it anymore mind BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HELPS ME OUT!
I'll leave THAT PART, OUT.
For now.

Matter of fact, this was the song that I came across when I lost everything in 2002 and I remember Art looking at me like "You all right brother?" and I told him "I've done what I needed to do. And I've sent my message that I will be back. Now? Time for me to get down to the business of getting back up. Nothing will stop me from getting My Son back. So lemme get to work. It'll take 10-years for this to all play out and end abruptly with her quitting. After causing all of this mess. It's ironic that I would find a song by Puffy that signifies the situation perfectly. LEMME GET MOVING BROTHER! Cuz I got a long road ahead of me...."
Like I said I spent the day writing for Tansoba Ellis and MADtronix's background as a whole! I've been up since 4am EST. Got my stretches and workout DONE! Then got in and did NOT FALL ASLEEP ONCE AT WORK. Did my rounds and then came back and STARTED WRITING OUT STATS AND FIGURES FOR MAD-M's and HOW MADTRONIX MAKES ITS MONEY AND STILL KEEPS ITS DOORS OPEN EVEN THOUGH IT IS A KNOWN SUBVERSIVE ORGANIZATION.

I think what really came through to me today was the fact that when you're tired and then TRYING TO WRITE OUT COMPLEX ANYTHING WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION, yo? You find out REALLY FAST whether or not YOU CAN STAY AWAKE. I had a dull-migraine that kept trying to come on because my sleep wasn't very long nor very good. Had one of my intricate dreams which I won't get into right now. However you Stacey know what those are and what they mean. Then everything got DISRUPTED BY THE SMOKE ALARM NEXT DOOR.

I've got no clue if it was just a fuck up or what, but?! Since they're redoing the inside of that house, NOBODY LIVES THERE FOR NOW. So my sleep WAS SHOT! But what felt GREAT. Was the fact that I DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK. I simply got out of the bed AND GOT TO WORK! With that said, it's been a long day. I'm not going to get stupid and push my luck. I got through  my work and did my job well-enough to again receive compliments on my professionalism. I also did work for My Business. Much needed work too. So now?

I'm gonna eat. And get some sleep. And then DO IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN! Rinse and repeat, till My Business work IS COMPLETE! Also went over things with Rob at work so I can get this air-conditioner on friday and bring it back here to the HOT BOX I call My Room for Rent. I ALSO LOOKED AT NEW APARTMENTS TOO! Where Rob was like "You meticulous as a muthafucka! Most people woulda just TAKEN THEY MONEY AND RAN TO THE NEW APARTMENT WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT HOW IT IMPACTS WHAT THEY'RE DOING! But you PRETTY FUCKIN GOOD AT SEEING THE PLAYING FIELD, SHAWN! YOU ALL RIGHT BROTHER! JUST KEEP BUILDING MAN! KEEP WORKING KEEP BUILDING AND KEEP GOING!"

Nothing will stop me from finishing what I've started.
On ALL. FRONTS.
Nothing stop me from regaining ALL THAT I HAVE LOST...!

No comments:

Post a Comment