Saturday, July 23, 2016

Uhhhhh...? Young Turks Vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone. FIGHT!

Well, uhhhh, here you go, I uhhhhh, GUESS! Yeah.
Lemme see...
HERE LEMME PUT THIS VIDEO IN HERE FIRST;
I'd heard about this, only just now saw it. So!?
Now!?
Understand something.
With all the shit you're about to see, it makes for GREAT SPECTACLE, but!?
Unless somebody is GETTIN KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!?
I see it for nothing more than two groups of Whites arguing but not actually DOING ANYTHING TO HONESTLY ELIMINATE THE OTHER SIDE AND BE DONE WITH IT!
FINISH THEM!
Yet that never happens.
So now unless I'm gonna faceplant 20X'S RIGHT NOW!
Then I have to BE SUSPICIOUS THAT THIS IS ALL JUST A GREAT BIG OLE SHOW THAT'S BEING PUT ON WITH NO REAL INTEREST IN ONE SIDE VANQUISHING THE OTHER FOR GOOD!

Here is the video.
Annnnnnnnnd, here is some more;
FINISH THEM!
Nah?
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment