Sunday, July 31, 2016

I'm BACK! Time to Get things OUTTA THE WAY!

So I got shopping out of the way! Now to get LAUNDRY out of the way! Then I can get down to getting TYPING OUT OF THE WAY! 

While I was walking there and shopping and coming back I thought about the fact that We as Black People CONTRIBUTE TO OUR OWN ENSLAVEMENT IN NUMEROUS WAYS. We pay taxes that fund the Nazi-Cops who in turn use that money AGAINST US. We pay taxes to the government who in turn USES THAT MONEY AGAINST US. They also follow foreign policies that MOST BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT NOR CONDONE.

It is an interesting and pathetic REALITY to see the fact that We are WILLINGLY CO-SIGNING OUR OWN DESTRUCTION and Aiding and Abetting Whites in their various wars and thefts while We claim not to. I wonder what would happen if ALL BLACK AMERICANS DID NOT PAY ANY TAXES OVER THE NEXT 4 YEARS?

I think THAT would be a BETTER PROTEST than this other standing in the street nonsense....

No comments:

Post a Comment