Monday, July 25, 2016

Lightning Storm woke me Up Ahead of Time...

Good Morning.
From.
Philadelphia....
It has been threatening to rain like this with thunder and lightening aplenty!
But it never did over the last few days.
The skies would darken.
A few spritzes of rain, but no more.
Nothing more than a lot of show with no heavy downpour to tell of, well?

That's not the case this morning.
Of course I finished My Morning Email for My Son.
And I'm not happy that I didn't get anything up on Williams Works.
The typing and writing and organizing is extensive.
But not ready to be posted, so.
I didn't jam it together and slap it up there anyway.

Today I'll be spending my time writing.
And if this weather stays the way it is, today's a great day FOR WRITING.
Lemme get moving.
Stretches and workout awaits.
Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....


No comments:

Post a Comment