Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mumm-Ra and the Ever-living Legacy of Black People....

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....!
By far one of the GREATEST cartoon villains of the 80's with a PHENOMENAL VOICE ACTOR!
The Irony is that if you pay attention you actually see that everything about the character is based on Black Egyptian Mythology and highlights what happens when people are stripped of knowledge of who did or does or was, what, when, and how and why.

And why do I put Black Egyptian Mythology and not just, Egyptian Mythology?
Because there comes a point in time when you have to reclaim what has been stolen and stripped from you. Nobody gives a thief credit for selling your things after they stole them from you. Eventually, ultimately, a Thief, has to be caught and punished for their thefts. And when you start talking about stealing an entire culture and then collaborating with a crooked cop to then not only cover up the theft. 

But also make it out so that the thief is now legally made the new property owner of what they've stolen, well? Now? The person who rightfully owned said property and items has now got to get their hands dirty with the business of having to fight with not just the thief but an especially dangerous dirt-bag pretending to be someone who upholds some type of law and order. Understand that the phrase one man's hero is another man's villain, specifically was created for scenarios like what I am typing about. And while I see this as easy to understand, I've had to admit over my life that many Black People honestly don't have the ability to understand and accept this self-same fact.

I have also experienced this on a personal basis where I've had to check myself and those around me when I've seen the fact that they knew full-well what they were doing and why. But their only concern was themselves. And while that may have been great for them, for me!?
Not so much. 

So being able to understand when another person is strictly moving for their own self-interest and then realizing that if their self-interest conflicts with mine, then?
This whole thing is only going to play out in a set number of ways either;
1) We have a problem
2) I have a problem
Or?
3) They have a problem

#1? We have a problem? Only applies if we are supposed to be, a We. So if the other party is doing something they shouldn't be and it is causing problems for me, yet I want Us to be or remain an Us. Then I now have to figure out whether We were and are actually a We to begin with. And of course the first clue into that is the situation and circumstances surrounding when, where, how, why and what was going on with that person before I knew them and before We became a We.

I think just with this example alone you can figure out the rest easy, my point is that Most Black People don't have this type of easy discernment of a situation. I think a lot of people take for granted critical-thinking and having not only the ability to do so, but most importantly to have the freedom to actually experience and learn and grow from critical-thinking. A lot of people don't like to talk about the fact that if you reduce anyone and/or any group, to slavery and servitude. Then you constantly spend literal centuries forcing them to be subservient and always in a position of having to worry about what will happen if they make a decision that will get them killed, then?

What kind of "people" and/or "person", do you think you will ultimately create?
Someone who knows how to do critical-thinking?
Do you think that you can produce a critical-thinker when the person and/or people can literally be killed for thinking and then doing something that was not approved of by their enslaver.
You see, something like what I am typing now, once I finally understood what was going on around me as a 9th grader. This was one of my first thoughts. If?

Whites and Arabs, who enslave Blacks, and for the squeamish I am unconcerned about All Slaves Matter. So if you're Irish and wanna talk about how you were enslav, I'M NOT IRISH. So save your brainwaves for something better to think about. I am speaking and typing strictly in regards for My Own People. 
And note the 1990 cover for EPMD's, Business as Usual;
Features Nazi-Cops.
This album cover alone is a sign of critical-thinking.
Where it highlights the fact that they are well-aware that Nazi-cops have always been a threat to Black People in America and abroad.
And this is 1990 when this album came out, not 2016.
And how is it critical-thinking?
Look at them. They are standing in a swamp with only themselves, no guns. No posse with them. Yet look at all the Nazi-cops with dogs and armed to the teeth, simply to take on two Blackmen as if they have superhuman powers
The level of outright aggression and anticipation of violence is ridiculous in comparison to what Erik and Parrish are visibly seen doing, where they are standing in a swamp, unarmed except for their fists and physical bodies at best
Versus a bunch of ALL WHITE Nazi-Cops.
They are making a point at the same time showing the ridiculousness of how WE are perceived as Black People. Meanwhile?
Who has all the guns and the dogs?
But the most frightening thing in this cover is the fact that...?

Do Erik and Parrish... 
Look scared.
Do they look... rattled and afraid.
This is where the actual Fear, does come from towards Us as Black People.
Because no one can escape the fact that if you brutalize someone enough.
Then their is the chance that they become resilient in unpredictable ways.
Or?
Uncontrollable ways....

I posted Lashid4u's Black Egyptian video series where she just absolutely destroys all of the bullshit about Whites being Egyptians or even present-day Arabs being the Egyptians who created the pyramids and such, by using Whites own historical records. Where Tariq Nasheed and MOST IMPORTANTLY Master John Henrik Clarke highlighted the fact that everyone knew that the achievements that stand to this day were always created by Blacks. It never became an issue until Whites were concerned about the fact that if left to stand as it was, then it would lead to questions on how supposedly dumb-n-inferior Blacks could create things that Whites and Asians with modern-technology, couldn't duplicate.

Much like Mumm-Ra, the achievements of My People, historically. Are scattered throughout the world, but have been mislabeled. Destroyed. Or worse, stolen. Yet, like I said, much like Mumm-Ra, they sit waiting for Us to come back and reclaim them. Waiting for Us, to reclaim Ourselves. I have always understood that people will roll with who they think has the best chance of winning. Which means that you will get enablers and flatterers, butt-kissers and cowards. Who will side with the wrong people strictly because they have a better chance of winning. Being comfortable and successful, even though they are cosigning and condoning evil and wrongdoing. Hey, it happens. And I have gotten out of the business of trying to delude myself and give chances to those who decide to do wrong strictly because it makes their lives easier.

However the loyalty of such people is questionable at best. And non-existent at worse. So when I listen to and read Modern-Day Arab-Egyptians still claiming that Blacks are just making up stories to make themselves feel better, yet? Even small children know that if you are the descendants of the Egyptians who built the pyramids, then? 
1) Why are you allowing Your Honored Dead to be put on World-Tours for Money?
^_^
Idiots.
Am I really supposed to be stupid enough to believe that Arabs would allow for Their Honored Dead, to be DUG UP AND GAWKED AT BY PEOPLE!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!
And mind you, it was this common sense understanding that often got me into trouble in high school. Because the very nature of Arabs is NOT TO ALLOW OUTSIDERS TO GAWK AT THEIR HONORED DEAD. So why exactly if they built the pyramids, would they ALLOW FOR WHITES TO DIG UP THEIR HONORED DEAD AND THEN WHORE THEM OUT ON PAY TO DISPLAY TOURS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, most of them, WHITE.

2) If Arabs are the Egyptians who built the pyramids, how come they DO NOT KNOW THE LANGUAGE USED BY THE PYRAMID BUILDERS?
Who in their RIGHT-MIND, gives up their language and its heiroglyph form of it too?
NOBODY THAT'S WHO!
The only time a language MYSTERIOUSLY VANISHES is because SOMETHING CATACLYSMIC HAPPENED TO THE SPEAKERS AND USERS OF IT!
Note, I do not give a specific to "something cataclysmic", because it is meant to be what it is;
A catch-all.
And a catch-all means fill in the blank for something cataclysmic that can happen, which includes being driven from your land and scattered to the four corners of the world. Being annihilated and not escaping. Willfully DESTROYING YOUR LANGUAGE to keep it from falling into the hands of Invaders! 
Etc-etc.

Most people don't know that the reason why the Nazi's and Japanese were never able to break American code during WWII was because THE WHITES USED A NATIVE AMERICAN LANGUAGE! And since Whites HAD EXTERMINATED NATIVE AMERICANS, well!? Kinda hard to crack a language where ONLY A HANDFUL OF THAT RACE EXISTS ANYMORE!
-_-
Wait was I not supposed to type that?
>_<
It is INGENIOUS... At the same time DISTURBINGLY EVIL.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
White Americans ANNIHILATE the Apache I believe. I could look it up, NOT GOING TO. You yourself can GOOGLE IT. The sad part is that A MOVIE WAS EVEN MADE HIGHLIGHTING THIS. Where...? Just? Wow. You exterminate an entire race. Steal their land. IMITATE THEM by becoming $5 Indians so that THEY DON'T GET REPARATIONS THAT YOU CLAIM YOU'LL GIVE THEM. Then, and? You are paying attention to all of this right? Right? You DO UNDERSTAND what I am TYPING. Right?
This meme, is ACTUAL FACT. White History Books both HERE AND IN EUROPE, CONFIRM. That Whites INTENTIONALLY kept stealing and encroaching and MURDERING AND EXPLOITING AND RAPING AND LYING AND....

And every time.
That Native Americans sat down with them.
They lied straight to their faces.
Straight to Their Faces.
Every time.
Every.
Fuckin.
Time.

I'm done with this post. Because I'm so disgusted that I can't finish it. Then I'm supposed to sit here as a Black Person and say All Lives Matter. Blue Lives Matter. Cop Lives Matter blah blah blah MATTERS. And THIS IS THE TRACK RECORD THAT WHITES HAVE. And it is EVERY. FUCKIN. WHERE. This isn't about ME BEING EMOTIONAL. This is about looking at the fact that Human Life just doesn't mean shit to Whites if it isn't them. AND THAT INCLUDES WHITE HUMAN LIFE AS WELL. Because THAT! Is the reason why Whites are able to do this kind of crap. Because THEY STARTED THIS HORRIFIC BEHAVIOR ON EACH OTHER, FIRST! 

I had a conversation, over a decade ago with a Whiteman I worked with where he came over to my desk and he said "I can't do it." and I looked up at him and I was like "Can't do what?" and he said "I saw what you just did, man, you're gonna get yourself fired! Jesus Shawn, you're gonna get fired!" and he was in SO MUCH FUCKIN FEAR! Of losing HIS SHITTY ASS JOB! That he could CARE LESS! ABOUT WHAT THEY'D JUST TOLD US TO DO! And I told him "This is why your people need all of those guns and nuclear weapons. Because you don't actually CARE ABOUT MORALITY." and he just....

"Look man I spent all this money on my college degree and I can't just"
And I told him "So because you spent money on a college education that is more important than the fact that we were just told to rip people off, rip customers off?" and I was calm about it and that only unnerved him more when he said "I can't just say shit like you just did!"
"So you can't say no I will not do that." and he looked at me like I'd grown ten heads "So if you were one of the customers who spent however much money on this sloppy-seconds shit here, how'd you feel right about now?"
Then all of a sudden, now he could relate.
NOW?
He could relate?
Really?
And Bob McKay, another Whiteman, Korean War Vet, stood up from his cubicle and told him "Look, just go back to your cubicle, Anthony. Just GET OUTTA HERE! You're embarrassed because you do all this talking when nothing matters and then when something matters you never speak and you bow and scrape and you're feeling upset because you just saw Shawn speak up with everybody there. While you did NOTHING!"

And Anthony bounced. But Bob told me while I was typing up an email to PUT IT ON RECORD that I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT WAS JUST SAID "You are. Who you say you are."

Yes.
I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment