Sunday, July 24, 2016

Mark R's Black Empowerment Broadcast - Episode 1

Good.
Morning...!
From.
Philadelphia....!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
So I spent yesterday with the typy-typy-typing! 
Working on Zombie Skull Squad and realizing that I wrote down A LOT OF SHIT!
Now I gotta get it all TOGETHER!
^_^!!!!
Didn't realize I'd written out so much stuff.
So I thought I'd just be able to put it all together and BAM!
INSTANTLY READY TO, no.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
O_O
I'd rather have TOO MUCH MATERIAL than NOT ENOUGH MATERIAL.
Now!?
Some of you are probably like;
MAN U DONE SAID THIS KINDA SHIT BEFORE AND AIN'T SHIT NEW BEEN POSTED TO YOUR WILLIAMS WORKS SITE REGARDING SHIT TO BUY!

And to that I SAY;
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Now!?
There are SOME.
Keyword some.
Who actually know that I am A PROLIFIC POSTER!
Meaning that I can appear to be doing absolutely NOTHING!
And then, IT'S MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GICK!
^_^
Mind you?
I have also been told this about my ability to APPEAR TO BE doing nothing IN REAL LIFE.
Then the person comes along a year or two later and is like
"WHAT THE FUCK!? WHERE DID YOU GET ALL OF THIS SHIT FROM!?"

It's MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-GICK!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!
Oh I'm working.
And I understand that once you set your ship in the water.
That bitch had better had been designed right.
Otherwise?
You got a big ole waste of fuckin time.
Manpower.
Money.
And dreams.
And I can't have that now can I....
NOW!?
Here is the Link to Mark R's broadcast;
Meanwhile I need to do a bit of shopping.
So lemme GET MOVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment