Saturday, October 1, 2016

WELCOME TO LIBRA-LAND OF OCTOBER 2016!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO OCTOBER! WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN LOVELY LIBRA TERRITORY! Rob was telling me at work the other day "Man!? SO LIBRA'S IS YOUR TYPE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, c'mon man you can't murder me in front of everybody, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE NOT A COP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, too soon?" -_- "It's too soon, isn't it."

>_<
Yes Robert.
Too soon.
...
But it was funny in a very sick twisted way, WHICH WAS HIS POINT!
All bullshit aside.
Your birthday is quickly approaching Stacey and while I was out just now I had all kinds of ideas and plans and thoughts and then I had to remember that I'm neck deep in getting the fuck outta here-necessity. So I saw some stuff. And I said to myself this is the price I pay for fucking around, again. I can't even do what I want to do because I'm tied up in having to move.

So then I said to myself that this is the price TO BE PAID.
For NOT HAVING SHIT IN ORDER.

AC was saying last night after work "One thing about Your Blog, you are brutally honest. I mean, paid my phone bill, everything is honestly laid out." then he remembered "Even on your daily activity reports at work, you even notate when you are on a personal call and why."

That is correct.
So while I was out and about just now.
Got my monthly transpass.
Bought things for the guard-shack that I DEFINITELY NEEDED.
Bought things TO PREPARE FOR MY MOVING OUT IN A FEW MONTHS.
But I saw stuff where I honestly wanted to buy it and send it to you.
And then I realized, yeah I can buy these things, but?
Then I'm gonna set myself back.

And you know what I said the moment I got even SLIGHTLY ANGRY ABOUT IT;
As long as I do WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND FINISH WHAT I'VE STARTED THEN I WON'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM ANYMORE.

I reminded myself of the fact that I SOLVE PROBLEMS.
Not BROOD OVER THEM.
At that point I proceeded to continue picking up the things I needed.
And I understood that what I'd reminded myself of is what WILL WIN OUT IN THE END.
Do what NEEDS TO BE DONE.
So I can EARN THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT I NEED TO DO.

Good Afternoon.
From Philadelphia....



No comments:

Post a Comment