Friday, October 27, 2017

Chris Miller - Mammy Hill

I Never Supported Jemele Hill when ESPN came after Her for Her "Trump Comments".
Understand something, that the situation with Her.
Is a DIRECT. 
REFLECT!
Of what happens when YOU DON'T OWN SHIT AND WORK FOR NON-BLACKS.

You speak Up, even if You're BULLSHITTIN LIKE SHE WAS.
She was trying to SCORE SOME POINTS with Us.
And got Her Ass EXPOSED!

Then She swung around and fired shots AT US as STRAIGHT BLACK AMERICAN MEN.
Claimed We're "The Whitemen of Black People".
-_-
So I can go and murder People and still have a 50-50 shot to walk free, right?
I can rape children and women AND OTHER MEN.
And STILL HAVE a 50-50 shot to walk free afterwards, right?

I don't support.
SLAVES.
And Nigger-Traitors.
As the Slumlady found out.
Where...?
Even when She'd thought She'd won on Tuesday at Court...?

She still LOST.
And while I DID NOT get Her Rooming House Shutdown.
A TANGIBLE RECORD OF REFERRAL NOW EXISTS.
Where a LOT OF PEOPLE.
COMMITTED ON RECORD, claiming She and Her Shitty-"Husband".
Were Good People, and!?

Not a LOT OF PEOPLE.
Just the Dried Up Old White-Bitch sitting on that bench.
But The Ole White-Bitch changed Her Tune when it They Kept Talking and Clearly made Her Look like The ANTI-BLACK DIRT-BAG SHE IS!

And before I post the Video, UNDERSTAND SOMETHING.
Many White People, will INTENTIONALLY PUSH AND PROMOTE AND EMPLOY AND PROTECT!

Nigger-Traitors like the Slumlady and Jemele Hill.
Because THEY KNOW.
I gotcha, Nigger.
I gotcha.
And when I WANNA GET RID OF YOU...?

I already have the JUSTIFICATION TO DO IT.
So I'll Use You Up.
Then when I'm TIRED OF YOU.

I'll dispose of You.
Here is Chris Miller.
Good Morning.
From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment