Sunday, October 15, 2017

Spent Yesterday TYPING!

Good Morning FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
As most of you saw there was NO POSTING YESTERDAY.
However the reason for this was because I was busy TYPING FOR WILLIAMS WORKS!
Oh yeah, also forgot that since the Slumlady stole My Scanner/Printer I can't upload the new artwork for the ELITE Zombie-Dragon drawings I did.

Which means I have THE FINISHED VERSION OF THIS DRAWING;
But FOR THE MOMENT no means to upload Her.
I've also done a side-view of this drawing and a front-view for the Zombie-Dragon where I already have a SIDE-VIEW for Her-Type as well;
So I've been busy working even before the lockout bullshit that the Slumlady did.
I just was also caught up with the OT at the Dayjob where I was LITERALLY SLEEPING THERE FOR SOME OF THE DAYS I WAS NOT HERE POSTING OR COMING BACK TO THIS ROOM.

Mind You that it was this Fact that caused the Slumlady to THINK SHE HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO LOCK ME OUT!
All of THAT however is about TO END pending Monday's close of business.
If things continue to proceed the way they have, then THAT'LL BE IT FOR ME BEING HERE AND I'LL BE ABLE TO MOVE INTO THE NEW PLACE FROM THE 19TH ONWARD.

But like I typed earlier. I spent Yesterday, Typin, got started at around 2pm EST and typed all the way till 9pm or 10pm EST, WHICH IS GREAT!!!!!
Lemme GET BACK TO IT! Because it is after 7:30am EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment