Sunday, October 8, 2017

....WHY... Did This Happen.....

Because the Majority of Black Americans are WORKING POOR WITH NO ACTUAL SOCIOECONOMIC AND POLITICAL POWER. There is a lot of bullshit talked, a lot of smoke-n-mirrors, but. Facts. Always TRUMP. Illusions.
Everyone has stated to Me REPEATEDLY, that if I were White they would have ARRESTED the Slumlady IMMEDIATELY that Sunday October 1st. And There ARE LAWS THAT NOT ALL ALLOW FOR THIS BUT CALL FOR THIS TO BE DONE BY THE NAZI-COPS. And of course.

They did not comply.
Not in the Least.
They made up excuses.
They turned into Lawyers.
They STALLED.
They even HINTED TO HER THAT SHE COULD BE ARRESTED.
So she would FLEE THE SCENE from Then On Out.

Her ability to BE ARRESTED.
Only could continue for as long as she continued HER ILLEGAL LOCKOUT OF ME.
So...?
That is also why I am typing to You now.
Because clearly, the Illegal Lockout is over.
But the damage has been done, all the way around.

I've had to break into this house, TWICE!
The very first time could have been My Last, as I am NOT.
A THIEF.
I do not AND NEVER HAVE BEEN.
I did not find it fun as a child to STEAL OR BREAK INTO PLACES.
Even as a child when We played Hide-n-Seek I was almost ALWAYS THE SEEKER.
I don't LIKE NOR ENJOY, HIDING AND BEING SNEAKY.
Although I am FULLY AWARE that there is a TIME AND A PLACE for such things.

The bottom line is that breaking into that kitchen window?
That first night of the ILLEGAL lockout, nearly cost Me My Life.
Because instead of using a rock or brick OR SOMETHING ELSE to break that window...?

I used My Hands.
You can pretty much guess how that went.
And in all honesty, I used what I knew, so I used My Palms.
When people saw how the glass had flown ALL OVER THE ENTIRE KITCHEN FLOOR, it was ASSUMED I'D USED A ROCK OR SOMETHING, no.
But then when people saw My Bloody Wrists they realized I'd used what they thought were My Hands.

I nearly killed Myself because I had TO CLIMB INTO THE WINDOW AFTER I BROKE IT.
And I cut up both wrists pretty badly because the window IS NOT EVEN CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE GROUND OR THE BACKDOOR STEPS....

I do not know if I have typed this or not, so I will type it now.
This area is destitute.
The Black Americans in this area are working and living paycheck to paycheck AT BEST.
The houses are OLD and IN NEED OF REPAIR AND REMODELING IF NOT COMPLETE RENOVATION OR DEMOLITION.

The Black Americans here HAVE ACCEPTED the Low to NO STANDARDS OF LIVING IN THIS AREA, I have NOT. As I have typed before, the Nazi-cops ARE IN AND PART OF THE CRIME IN THE AREA AS WELL. Their behavior in this matter alone CONFIRMED IT YET AGAIN. Their APATHETIC AND OFTEN ENCOURAGING WORDS FOR CONFLICT!

Spoke volumes about how little they give a fuck about doing anything other than riding and walking around and waiting and hoping on some Niggertry that allows for Them to murder someone without fear of repercussions, but...!?

This situation?
Where I kept calm and continued to CHECK WITH THEM before making any moves, unnerved Them. Where they were clearly aware after awhile that I DO NOT COME FROM THIS PARTICULAR NEIGHBORHOOD. This situation SHOULD HAVE AND COULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED BY THEM THAT SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN IT STARTED ON SEPTEMBER 30TH.

But They DECIDED NOT TO LINGER as the Slumlady was coming from HER HOME IN DELAWARE, a home she was able to purchase WITH THE ILLEGALLY OBTAINED RENT MONEY HER AND HER SLUMLORD-HUSBAND HAD STOLEN FROM ALL OF US. So it would only be a few days later when a Nazi-cop AT THE PRECINCT THEN SUGGESTED LYING TO LURE HER BACK TO THE HOUSE SO THEY COULD ARREST HER.

Soooooooooooooh, when THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT...?
They REFUSED AND GAVE HER SOME SORT OF HEAD'S UP!

But now that I am CONSTANTLY ON THEIR ASSES AND CALLING THEM AND COMING DOWN THERE!?
Now?
They wanna "do Their job" so they can get me the fuck out of Their Face.
But We "wonder why" crime is so prevalent in Black American neighborhoods.
No, WE. DO NOT!
It is HIGH because We have TOO MANY ENEMIES ON ALL SIDES, simple as that.
And in an area like this, where ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE HERE ARE DEPENDENT UPON WHITE PAYCHECKS OR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY...!?!?!?

You get what You DESERVE.



Nothing but Death.....


No comments:

Post a Comment