Monday, October 9, 2017

I'm Up...!

Getting ready TO HEAD OUT TO WORK!
The interesting thing that I HAVE NOT TYPED YET is the Fact THAT!?

While I was locked out, The Slumlady had ALL THE DOOR LOCKS REPLACED so that NOBODY CAN LOCK THEIR DOORS FROM THE OUTSIDE WHEN THEY LEAVE!
However...?
This is MY DOOR LOCK.
And NOTE;
My Door, actually has A KEYHOLE ON THE OUTSIDE, which means IT CAN LOCK!
This was done for TWO REASONS;

#1) Since THIS IS A ROOMING HOUSE then WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET KEYS TO LOCKING DOORS. The Slumlady KNOWS I KNOW THIS. And she has put the only LOCKING DOOR FROM THE OUTSIDE SPECIFICALLY ON MY DOOR. In anticipation for when I finally get tired of these games and DEMAND MY KEY.

The 2nd Reason;
Is so she can start up with MORE BULLSHIT.
She has the key.
And at some point she's going to lock My Door and start up again.
Understand, this is a WOMAN playing these types of games.
Her Slumlord Husband IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND because HE IS NOT ON ANY PAPERWORK FOR ANYTHING!

And that also explained a few reasons why certain Nigger-bitches are up in here now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment