Sunday, October 29, 2017

It is a GREAT FEELING!

Good Evening from Philadelphia....
It feels GREAT to be able to work unimpeded and be able to cook when I need to or want to, cook. Without Crackheaded Stephanie and Her Crackhead Kid all up in My Fuckin Way.
   Trash isn't thrown all over the fuckin place anymore by those two because They don't fuckin live Here. And not to worry. I'm DEFINITELY going to highlight how once again when Whites see  USEFUL NIGGERS. 
   They RUSH TO DEFEND THEM AND KEEP THEM IN OUR WAY. Knowing full-well that any number of laws has been broken and are being broken, by Them.
   In both instances bot the Nazi-Cops and the Crusty Ole White-bitch Judge from My October 24th Landlord-Tenant Court Case.
   Knew that the Slumlady and "Her Husband", were fuckin breaking the Law.
   And as Usual.
   They were OUT TO ENFORCE THAT ONLY WHITES TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS AND NOT US, which I DENIED THEM ON BOTH COUNTS!
   So the Best They Could DO, was BLOCK MY ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY THE NIGGER-TRAITORS, which PISSES ME OFF!
   Understand that this is where all of this blood-rage by Black Americans come from. And while I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND IT, I place the Blame where it belongs.
   MYSELF AND BLACK AMERICAN MEN.
   The Reason WHY the Nigger-Traitors ESCAPED ME ON ALL FRONTS!?
   Is because long before THIS POINT.
   I DIVESTED FROM THE SOURCES OF POWER AND INFLUENCE I HAD.
   Which was a MASSIVE MISTAKE.
   Had I have kept My Troops, for Starters?
   I wouldn't have been anywhere NEAR Callowhill Street in the First Place.
   Moreso, My Ex-Wife would NOT have done what She did. Because I would have had THE FINANCIAL AND PHYSICAL RESOURCES TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION.
   So I'm having to Deal with the Fact that THIS TIME AROUND I can't be bothered with the Words of Those Who HAVE NEVER EARNED THE TRUST AND FEALTY OF OTHERS TO FOLLOW THEM!


   With all that TYPED!?
   More GREAT NEWS IS COMING UP!
   And I'm gonna keep on climbing till I get back to My Son, and then WE'RE GONNA KEEP CLIMBING TILL WE REACH THE TOP! And Yes, there is a TOP TO ACTUALLY REACH, there is an ACTUAL SUMMIT AND GOAL IN MIND OF ALL OF THIS, FOR ALL OF THIS.
   Lemme get back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment