Thursday, October 24, 2019

Chris Miller - Is This What the Studio is For?

Here we have Video-Commentary from Chris Miller concerning Tyler Perry and His Studio, where...?
I see no anything from Perry opening up His Studio and could care less because He and I do not share the same beliefs.

I've been separated from My Son since His 1st-Birthday and I have been homeless twice. I have gone through hellish times in My Life and lost everything. And at no time did I ever.
Come up with the Desperate Bullshit that Tyler Perry came up with when He was homeless, living in His Car.

I never.
Sat there and said "I'm going to create a loud-fat-nasty American-Blackwoman character. THAT I WILL CROSS-DRESS AS. AND THEN BUILD MY FAME AND FORTUNE FROM THAT!!!!!"
 
No Thanks.
I will pass.

But that is what Tyler Perry did.
And then His Cross-Dressing Coonery was fully-embraced by the Infamously Coonish!

Black-American Christian "community", which says way too much about Them!
So with that bullshit-background?

If You want to embrace what Tyler Perry has done in order to become successful...?

Stop bitching about why are We on the Bottom as Black-Americans and as a collective Black-Race. 
Just shut the Fuck Up.
Because no Right-Minded Black-Person would support a Black-American Man who literally cross-dresses as the Age Old Stereotype of the Loud-Fat Violent Man-Chick Mammy
That Whites have been spreading since They reduced Us to slavery and destroyed Our Civilization and dragged Us here!
Here is the Video from Chris Miller;
And here is the Embed of His Video 
FOR WHEN AND IF YOUTUBE DELETES HIS CHANNEL;

No comments:

Post a Comment