Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Good. Morning.... From Philadelphia... and Welcome... To October 2019......

Welcome....
To October 2019....
It's been a while, now hasn't it....
   And so it has come to pass.
   Much of what I typed about years ago, is now in full-swing.
   Much of what I said even longer ago at this point. We are now in the Midst of. And it is because of this that I've focused even more on producing even better results for Myself so I can BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES BEYOND MYSELF!
   So My Son graduated from High School in June, CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SON!
   And no.
   I was NOT AT His Graduation and NO I still HAVE NOT SEEN HIM.
   However I DID come up to His High School AND ATTEMPT TO GIVE HIM MY CONTACT INFORMATION and in TYPICAL FASHION WHITES ARE RIGHT WHERE THEY NEED TO BE IN ORDER TO DISRUPT THAT.
   My Ex-Wife actually pretended to be My Son via text-messages.
   So that was interesting.
   And she has since found out that I have an ACTUAL MEANS TO SEND HER TO PRISON FOR PERJURY. And I'm gearing up for that. SLOWLY BUT SURELY.
   My primary concerns right now ARE HEALTH RELATED, as Usual.
   It is also why I am typing to You right now while not being at My Dayjob.
   I got injured on the Dayjob, because I did not continue to be vigilant. Regarding NOT complying with Requests and Orders being given that could put Me in a position to get injured.
   So I'm pissed at Myself for having CORRECTLY AVOIDED what I was being told for 6-months and then I went on ahead and listened to silly-shit that I'd not complied with before and it lead to a left-wrist injury for My Troubles.
   So I'm going to be starting some physical-rehabilitation TOMORROW and I'm going to be getting a bone-scan some time this week or next week, meanwhile?
   I've since NOT BEEN SHOCKED TO KNOW, that My Son has DONE WELL IN SCHOOL!
   GREAT JOB SON!!!!!!
   I've also CHECKED UP ON MY STEPDAUGHTER.
   Not directly though.
   Not directly.
   She looks and acts, ironically, a wee-bit too much like Her Mother.
   Hope things are going well for Her!
   I looked at some of Her Acting-scenes and dry-run rehearsals, so good luck to Her in acting!
   Plenty of people have asked Me why is My Ex-Wife so determined to keep Me away from My Son and I've told Them;
   She is "there".
   She has no actual values and beliefs nor persona that makes anyone want to stay around or be around Her for more than is needed. She's always been a bland-person and Her Persona is Typical. You can't really have good conversations with Her because what she likes to say and do are generic-things that aren't very interesting and don't make you want to engage her beyond the superficial.
   Translation?
   She's BORING.
   Is there stuff she COULD DO, yes.
   But HER PERSONALITY IS CENTERED AROUND SELFISHNESS.
   So anything SHE HONESTLY LIKES TO DO?
   She likes TO KEEP THAT TO HERSELF AND FOR HERSELF.
   This AUTOMATICALLY makes Her secretive and shady, even when she is NOT TRYING TO BE SECRETIVE AND SHADY.
   I on the other hand am engaging and pretty open about what I am doing, why I am doing it, what it means, etc!
   I then like to engage other people and honestly talk about WHAT THEY THINK IN COMPARE-CONTRAST TO WHAT I JUST SAID, which SPARKS UP CONVERSATION AND CAUSES THE OTHER PERSON TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND WHERE THEY STAND AND WHAT DO THEY THINK IN REGARD TO THEIR OWN BELIEFS.
   So I'm still working on actually getting in DIRECT CONTACT WITH MY SON WITHOUT HER INTERFERING. And that means DEALING WITH THE HER ILLEGAL DIVORCE-DECREE. Because THIS has been the Source of Her Power and the Reason behind Her Behavior.
   I've already spoken to a paralegal and provided Court Documents and been told that I have A LEGITIMATE CASE TO BRING PERJURY-CHARGES AGAINST HER.
   The Issue, as Usual, IS MONEY.
   And I'm WORKING ON THAT NOW.
   Jail-time for Her would send  A GREAT MESSAGE TO OUR WOMEN TO STOP WITH THE USAGE OF DOMESTIC-COURT AS REVENGE-COURT. AND FILING FALSE-CLAIMS OF DOMESTIC-ABUSE IS TO BE MET WITH EXTREME PUNISHMENTS!!!!!
   So I'm PUSHING AHEAD WITH THAT!
   Lemme go on ahead and get down to business and get these post up!
   GOOD MORNING!
   FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment