Monday, October 7, 2019

Hit the Follow-Button...!

I needed to post this and point this out.
Of course with the Demise of Google+, it is nowhere near as easy for You to stay up to date on when/whether I have posted here, but!?

You can simply hit the Follow button for this Blog and You will be able to get notifications for when I post, and yes, I stopped posting FOR LEGITIMATE-REASONS.
And Yes.
I HAVE STARTED POSTING AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NOW RESOLVED THOSE ISSUES.

I need to make it clear that PEOPLE ARE USED TO US AS BLACK-AMERICANS, BEING POWERLESS.

I've always found it funny that We are stereotyped with being so violent and whatever else, yet? People both externally and internally are constantly taking a run at Us and being disrespectful, murderous and treacherous towards Us. Which of course makes zero-sense. Because if We were as dangerous as everyone attempts to claim WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR THEM.

Then people would not do what They do to Us.
And that isn't hard to figure out or know.
When anyone or anyplace or any group, gets a reputation for being quick to "kill You" or "Be so criminal", then?

You AVOID THEM.
You don't do things that will cause Them.
To come looking FOR YOU.
AND YOU DON'T TRY TO ANTAGONIZE THEM.

So I just needed to jot that down because it was warranted.
Lemme get back to working on this artwork.
And don't forget to Hit the Follow-button on My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment