Saturday, October 26, 2019

Gearing Up for More Williams Works WORK!

Good Evening from Philadelphia....

Sitting here now, getting ready to get some more concept-artwork done. Reflecting on a lot of things too while I'm at it. I've got the Sixers Vs. Piston's NBA-game on in the background, muted.

I already ate my dinner.
Getting ready to make some coffee.
I got the sketch-pads and graphite-pencils on My Bed.
While the very same music I embedded in this post is playing as I type this.

I was able to recover an OLD gmail account of mine. Where I found it had been sitting since 2013, which means it had emails that dated back to My Time with Stacey, and...?

The Emails WERE UNREAD.
Which was interesting.

So I read them.
And then, because these were actually the equivalent of messages, emails.
In a Bottle.

It was great to see what she'd said to Me IN THOSE EMAILS.
Versus what SHE ACTUALLY DECIDED TO DO AND DID DO.

Where once again I was proven right.
And had I have listened to those emails?
Then the Bullshit would have continued.
It really made Me see that due to Her Decision to remain around a Family that made it a requirement to lie in order to continue to be a part of Her Family...?

It really showed Me why My Own Life had gone down that Dark Path that I was on when I decided to lower My Standard so I could stay in touch with My Own Family and My Now Ex-Wife.

It took having to lose My Son and be falsely accused of Domestic Abuse, homelessness.

For Me to understand that I was in all of that because I had decided that being around these people was more important than My Own Principles and Ideals, self-worth and self-respect, which none of them had for Me in the first place.

So looking back at how when I used to be focused and disciplined and did not accept excuses for not just the obvious, but also...!?

When I could see straight through to the Person/People's, psychology.
And I've been steadily climbing up and out of the hole I was in by returning to My Standards and not accepting ANYONE BELOW THEM.
No.
Exceptions....

No comments:

Post a Comment