Saturday, October 26, 2019

This Meme Here...?

This Meme right here...?
Like I typed to You in the previous post.
I was able to recover an EXTREMELY OLD gmail-account that dates all the way back to 2013, which is the last year Stacey and I were together.

I DID NOT have a Facebook-account during that time, because I have good sense and take the World and White Power-Supremacy, seriously.

So I already understood that Facebook was and or could be, used to monitor and gather information and intel on the people who use it, among other things.

The Bottomline is that I did not need social-media, because I know how to go out into the Real World AND SOCIALIZE.
I come from the time of telephones being the only means to keep up and keep track and KEEP COMMITMENTS TOO.
The Irony is that during the Days of Telephone-only, guess what...!?

There was NO BULLSHIT ABOUT WHETHER SOMEONE WANTED TO BE BOTHERED WITH YOU OR NOT.
Because the Phone forced You or Them to show that You give a fuck, gave a fuck, by pickin it up and then dialing their number and giving Them a call, giving YOU.
A call....

The Meme above was the Immature Nonsense that Stacey was doing, which I DID NOT, KNOW ABOUT.
And Stacey knew I was not and still am not about.
And I'm sure You have seen that My Visitor's Map has BOTH Durban and the Bluff of South Africa marked on it.
And "someone" was just up on here from South Africa just a few days ago. And Yes, there is A DEFINITIVE WAY FOR ME TO KNOW WHEN STACEY IS OR HAS BEEN ON HERE ON MY DESKTOP.

This Meme however caught My Attention because it highlights just how many phony-fools are up on Facebook whoring-themselves and Their Personal-Business Out FOR THE SOLE-PURPOSE OF THEIR OWN ARROGANT-EGOES.

These people then have the fuckin nerve to bitch-n-complain when it is Their Fault THAT THEY WERE POSTING THIS ON FACEBOOK WITH NO CARE NOR CONCERN ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES, lemme use largest, thee LARGEST size text for this last part;
NO CARE NOR CONCERN ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment