Thursday, October 24, 2019

Good Evening from Philadelphia.....

So today...? 
Has been one of those days where...?
My Sworn Brother's phrase for Us as Blackmen is "No Days Off".

And He's Right.

Today was especially a No Days Off-situation. Where I've spent most of last night stressing, where...?
The Situation is one that I fully-understand, it is a disruption. Where My Physical Therapy for My Hand and Wrist is now been derailed, once again, by the Coon-Doctor. 
And just like last time when the Coon-Doctor dove His Useless-Ass into My Way and fucked things up, only to get Himself in some hot water for it?

He has derailed My Ability to return to My Dayjob with confidence that I won't re-injure/re-aggravate My Wrist-Injury.
Which is Bad, but...?

I'm filing an appeal and I was instructed yesterday that I can simply use a sick-day to call out and potentially keep calling out.
Till either the Appeal is either approved or rejected, or of course, I run out of sick-days.
Which of course I'm not trying to do and I'm not going to do.

So I slept like shit last night and rightfully so, because of the Fact that My Physical-Therapy Rehab was going great and I was literally just starting strengthening and conditioning so that I could get back to the Dayjob within the next few weeks. 
And that!?

Is what pissed Me off and stressed Me out.
It isn't that the Coon-Doctor did what He did.
It is the Fact that His Timing is abnormally advantageous.
Which is something I wouldn't and can't ignore.

The entire time I had any dealings with the Coon-Doctor.
He was more Harm than good.
More skeptical of My Injury than determined to get Me proper treatment so I could simply get back to work. Mind You I busted My Ass getting that place in order. I can only imagine what kind of a shithole it's turned back into since I've been gone for a month-&-a-half.

Either way...?
It isn't the End of the World, because it isn't.
And I've already been informed that the very circumstance that led to My Injury?

People who have done work at the station I'm posted at have always asked Me "Did all of that trash really come from out of that one fuckin station...!?"

And I always answer them the same "Yes."
Then...?

I get back to Work.

So while the Coon-Doctor and His Ally, Fake-Friend of the Blackman.
Think Their little stunt was cute.
It has really served to prove what I have always typed to You;

We live in a Time when the Best Boss you can be...?

Is Your Own.....

No comments:

Post a Comment