Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Car...!? ...Is on the Move....

Good Evening from Physical-Therapy and Rehab in PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!
This Music in THIS VIDEO I'VE EMBEDDED!?!!?
Was used to draw Empress-Flagdragoon Philadelphia-Dellmar and for Me to EXPERIMENT WITH USING GRAPHIC-PENCILS AND MORE DETAILING IN MY ARTWORK WHILE WORKING ON HER CONCEPT-ARTWORK;
Note that there wasn't exactly anything wrong with Her Face, but!?
I decided to experiment and just PUSH Myself and go wherever I went!
Oh!?
And those hands and fingers are fucked up!
SO I HAD TO CHANGE THEM!
 So I experimented with SHADING IN MORE DETAILS TO HER FACE!
Of course I eventually got frustrated when I realized that MY LACK OF EXPERIENCE WAS MAKING MATTERS WORSE INSTEAD OF BETTER, so!?
I liked WHAT MY INTENT WAS, but not the End Result, SO!?!?!?
The Car ROLLS ON WITH MORE CHANGES!
While I'd IMPROVED THE FACE AND GAVE MORE DETAIL-N-DEPTH!
If anything I'd GIVEN HER FACIAL-FEATURES ACTUAL DEPTH!
Still...!?
NOT QUITE RIGHT THOUGH!
She's NOT PRETTY ENOUGH.
NOT ATTRACTIVE-ENOUGH!
NOT BEAUTIFUL-ENOUGH, but!?

I now had a GENERAL IDEA of how I wanted Her TO LOOK!
So I continued....
No pose.
Slight alterations to the Face as I began WORKING ON A QUICK-DRAW METHOD FOR HER FACE!
But then THE GODDAMN HANDS AND ARMS!?
-_-
Fucked those up royally, SO!?
THE CAR!!!!!!! 
ROLLS ON!!!!!!
Got the Pose down and did MINOR TOUCH-UP'S TO HER FACE!
Now I have a GOOD IDEA OF WHAT TO DO AND SO I KEPT ROLLIN TO THE FINISH-LINE!!!!!!!
So this is JUST ONE EXAMPLE!!!!!!
Of what I have been working on and why posts have been slow here.
Not to worry.
I have made A NUMBER OF CHANGES.
Where The Car...?

Is on the Move....


No comments:

Post a Comment