Monday, February 6, 2023

BGP - The Death of Tyre Nichols-Special Guest Brian Bentley


Here is BGP with Brian Bentley & I need to note that "training" is NOT THE ISSUE for America's Nazi-cops. I have typed about this repeatedly that George Bush Jr., left office on His Last Term as President. Making sure that IT WAS PUBLICALLY KNOWN that White-Supremacist HAVE INFILTRATED ALL LEVELS OF LAW-ENFORCEMENT, yet since Bush Jr.'s DEPARTURE...?

Absolutely NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ON ANY FRONT TO FIX THIS FACT, meanwhile?

You who vote AS BLACK-AMERICANS, somehow, NONE OF YOU HAVE CONFRONTED ANY OF THESE SACKS OF SHIT WHO KEEP TELLING YOU TO "vote for Them", about WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO ABOUT THIS SERIOUS PROBLEM & WHERE ARE THE BLACK-AMERICAN SPECIFIC LAWS TO PROTECT US FROM THESE AGE-OLD ENEMIES OF OURS, and NOTE, the Wording.

And yes.
I'm aware of the Caps.
Caps are great deterrents, against Bullshitters.
Whom I DON'T.
WANT.
Reading My Blog.

Here is BGP:


No comments:

Post a Comment