Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Hip-Flexor Injury on the Mend while watching Whites engage in White-Wokeism with Marvel's Moon-Girl & Devil Dinosaur....


GOOD.
MORNING.
From Nazi-America....

QUICKLY!?
The Hip is ON THE MEND, it is a hip-flexor injury & it is self-diagnosed. I already laid out what I was looking for to Friends-&-Family last week & would make my next move based off of how things went over the Weekend-just passed!

As I suspected, by staying off of my feet.
Applying heat as needed & simply STAYING IN BED...!?

I was able to get about HALF my mobility & flexibility back, where I typed to You before that I was AWARE OF WHAT I'D DONE TO CAUSE THIS INJURY & I have to REMEMBER that I'm NOT EVEN 40 ANYMORE & I just can't DO CERTAIN THINGS THE WAY I USED TO, without some Bullshit happening with My Body.

SO WITH THAT TYPED!?

Decided to TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur and quickly found out it is A KID'S CARTOON, which is fine, however, WHAT IS NOT FINE...!?

Is a "Black-Girl" or a BLACK-LOOKING GIRL who PROBABLY IS JUST A DARK-SKINNED LATINO BEING MISREPRESENTED AS A BLACK-AMERICAN GIRL &/OR BLACK-GIRL, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, there You go.

Look at all the fuckin typing I fuckin did for something that should be fuckin easy for Me to type to You about. Note the fact that I AM PISSED.
Why?

Because of a bunch of sneaky Whites involved in this project, PROJECTING THEIR PHONY-BULLSHIT ONTO A CARTOON MEANT TO TARGET CHILDREN & TRY TO BULLSHIT THEM INTO THINKING SHIT HERE IN NAZI-AMERICA IS BETTER THAN IT IS OR SAFER THAN IT IS FOR "Black-People".

First I decided to LOOK UP, who the Fuck WROTE THIS SHIT & DIRECTED IT.

As expected Whites ALL UP IN THE PLACE BUT THE CARTOON TRIES TO PRESENT THIS "Dark-skinned" "roller-skating" "super-smart little Black-girl".

WHERE THE MOMENT THE FUCKIN CARTOON STARTED I KNEW THIS WAS A BUNCH OF WHITE-FUCKIN-PEOPLE TRYING TO WRITE & PORTRAY WHAT THE FUCK THEY WISH FOR OR THINK!?

Should be or might have been, GOING ON IN A "Black" SLASH "People of Color" SLASH "Cool Negro-Ghetto" NEIGHBORHOOD...!!!!!

This is what Dumb-Fucks keep trying to slander & MISLABEL, as WOKE, when the PROPER FUCKIN WORD-TERM IS:
White-Wokeism.

WHITE.
WOKEISM.

Which doesn't have shit to do with the word-term invented by My Race, Black-Americans, which is Woke. Never mind that BECAUSE OF WHY & HOW WE CREATED THAT WORD-TERM IT DOESN'T FUCKIN TRANSLATE NOR CAN IT BE USED, FOR OR BY, NON-BLACK-PEOPLE!!!!!
-_-
Especially.

Whites.

Whites are LITERALLY the reason why the word-term was created. Much the same way that Black-Americans CREATED HIP-HOP AS A MEANS TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS & BRING US TOGETHER, where shit was fine until Whites got involved & began manipulating it for Their Profit/s & Purposes.

FYI?

Rap-Music.
Is A PART.
Of Hip-Hop.
-_-

So now You will either know & understand the Rest of what I mean, OR YOU WILL NOT. I'm not typing any explanations on what I mean by that, You either know, OR YOU DON'T.

But to find NOTHING BUT WHITES, all up in something where THE MOMENT THE CARTOON STARTED IT FUCKIN STANK OF WANNA-BE WHITE-PEOPLE PROJECTING SOME BULLSHIT OF "how They wish or think shit was for the Niggers", where then it became this Bullshit of speaking spanish &, fuck outta here.

-_-
This Scott Adams-style shit, is typical White-"Leftist"-crap. Where this "cartoon" is a fuckin insult. But it is TYPICAL for why so many Black-Americans & Black-People IN GENERAL, are finally understanding that IT IS ALL ABOUT OWNERSHIP.
Not fuckin INTEGRATION.

When YOU OWN.
You CONTROL.
When You OWN NOTHING, YOU CONTROL NOTHING.
But because of all of the Crap that has happened to Us, We've gotten everything turned around & BACKWARDS.

Enough, lemme get moving.
If the Makers of Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur wanna show "Fake Black-People" or some sort of BIZARRE "People of Color" WHERE ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR WERE CLASSIFIED AS WHITES PRIOR TO 1965, feel free to look that up & be "amazed" BY THAT FACT. This is why YOU DON'T SEE ANY IMAGES OF A NATIONAL LAW & POLICY OF:
Asian-Only.
Latino-Only.
Indian-Only.

FACILITIES.
The Way You saw BLACK-ONLY, shitty, INFERIOR, public-facilities. Never mind COUNTLESS OVERT-&-COVERT LAWS & POLICIES THAT INTENTIONALLY UNDERMINED BLACK-AMERICANS.

Enough, lemme get moving, I just needed to type this though, because White-Wokeism is the Problem, NOT, Wokeism, where NONE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IS WOKE BECAUSE NO BLACK-AMERICANS WHO ARE BLACKFIRST ARE INVOLVED IN ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment