Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Good Morning...!


From Philadelphia....
SO!?
The Results of getting back to doing exercise has already begun to show & it is showing in the Fact that My Energy-Level is STARTING TO PICK UP, and of course, IT IS AT THE WRONG TIME, hahahahahahahah!

So!? 

Even though I climbed into the Bed at the DECENT HOUR of 9pm EST, I was COMPLETELY UNABLE TO GO TO SLEEP UNTIL 3AM EST THIS MORNING, lovely!

That's, that's just fuckin great, SO!?
I then had the Nerve to go on ahead to Bed, like I'm still some 30-year old or even 40-year old, WHERE TRUTH BE TOLD!?

My INTERNAL ALARM CLOCK was like "Hey...? Uhhhhhhhhhh, ya might wanna GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

Of course it was 5:50am EST, where I'm 50-minutes LATE in STARTING MY DAY!
Now, I started NEW ARTWORK YESTERDAY.
Got home last night & then WAS SEEMINGLY TOO TIRED TO FINISH IT.
Made My Dinner.
Ate.
Checked out a Number of Black-Empowerment VB's & caught-up on SOME, current-events, annnnnnnnnnd, before I knew it, 9pm EST, ok.
FELT TIRED.
Climbed in the Bed.

Started to DRIFT OFF....

Then, couldn't stay ASLEEP.
And slowly but surely My Energy-Level BEGAN GOING UP AS I WAS LAYING THERE.
Which...?

Was NOT THE TIME I WANTED OR NEEDED THAT!!!!!

Because this is the FIRST NIGHT of this happening, I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO JUST GET OUTTA THE BED & FINISH THE ARTWORK I'D STARTED, instead.
Like a Jack-ass.
I kept laying there.
-_-
Not a Good Plan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, bottom line is I GOT IN A RUSHED WORKOUT THIS MORNING, also, NOT A GOOD PLAN, BUT!?

I was NOT GOING TO BREAK MY MOMENTUM & so, HERE I AM, time for Me to HIT THE SHOWER & HEAD OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment