Friday, February 24, 2023

Working My Way Through Hip-Problems....


I've been working on more artwork, but my main issue has been this hip-problem, which HAS BEEN A BIG PROBLEM. 
Posting will resume shortly ON ALL FRONTS.
But getting accustomed to this has of course taken priority.

May or MAY NOT be a long-term issue, cuz it came from outta nowhere Sunday-into-Monday in the middle of the Night. And it's been fuckin me up this entire week, WHICH IS REALLY WHAT'S MADE THIS STAND OUT, because it REALLY HAS ONLY BEEN SINCE THIS MONDAY. But it FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN A WEEK WHEN IT ISN'T EVEN A FULL-WEEK OF THIS.

This is ONE OF MANY REASONS why I NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH PRO-BALL PLAYERS OF ANY KIND GET PAID.

The Toll on the Body is MASSIVE.
So I've been focused more on simply GETTING WE3-WORK DONE & of course GOING IN TO THE DAYJOB, where I've been REMINDED THAT I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH SICK-DAYS, but I don't wanna use Them. Because OF THE NATURE OF THIS PROBLEM.

Hip-Issues are ones where You either get Physical-Therapy & Doctor-Visits to determine what is going on & then act on that, OR!?

You take pain-meds OR SIMPLY PUSH THROUGH IT & KEEP WORKING & see whether it will settle down, OR!?

Take the pain-meds OR PUSH THROUGH IT with the Intent of SEEING WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN SOLVE THE ISSUE WITH WHATEVER INFO YOU ALREADY HAVE OR KNOW ABOUT, such as:
Nerve Flare-up from Slipped-Discs that is EFFECTING THE HIP.

This happened to Me LAST YEAR, where I posted about the Fact that I had to go to the ER & then get a BATTERY OF TESTS DONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, where THIS WAS A MILDER-VERSION of what is happening now.

Bottom-line is I'm gonna get through THIS WEEKEND.
See how I feel ON MONDAY.
If I'm still ALL FUCKED UP?
Then I've got no choice but to set-up a doctor's appointment &, -_-, it's just, THAT TIME.
To head in here & get this whole situation with My Slipped-Discs, DEALT WITH.

Yes I'm skipping details AND THAT IS ON PURPOSE.
But that is the Reason why I haven't posted since Tuesday.
Because I've been struggling through this & focused on getting through this week & planning out how to move next, where it seems as though I've got no choice but to head on back in & get this crap dealt with.

AND YES.
There is a REASON, why I HAVE NOT DONE THIS SOONER.

Either way!?
I have been pleased with what I was able to get done this week, while being in pretty intense pain, SLEEPING...!?

Has NOT BEEN VERY EASY.
HAHAHAHAHAH, -_-, no really it hasn't.
Lemme get up outta here it's after 12-midnight....


No comments:

Post a Comment