Monday, February 6, 2023

GOOD. Morning....


From Philadelphia....
I'm on the March again.
Spent this weekend catching up on & seeing, what ONE of My "Children", has been doing. I am intentionally being vague, because I am fully-aware that My Ex-Wife is aware of this blog. As I stated before My Son's 21st-birthday was just last week Tuesday, so clearly the Fact that I did NOT, type HIM EXACTLY. Means that I am referring to one of My NON-BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.

The funny thing is that as I listened many of the qualities that I'd seen in this PARTICULAR CHILD, have come to light. However when looking over what They have had to say & listening to Them I can clearly see the impact of what I keep typing on here, which is:
Our Rearing-&-Raising Methods as Black-America are NOT GOING TO ALLOW FOR US TO EVER GAIN STABILITY.

Because They are ROOTED IN WHITE-DESIGNED FAILURE.

So I was busy all weekend just...?
"Catching up" and being shown that I was indeed correct in what I was teaching Them, however, as Usual once again, this is why many Black-American Men & Women are now, FINALLY STATING. That Black-American Males WHO DON'T HAVE CHILDREN...?

Shouldn't even bother to be involved with Black-American Females WHO DO. Because said female, DECIDED TO TRY TO RULE-&-RAISE "Their Child", ALONE ON PURPOSE. Not because "They had to".

Lemme get moving....



No comments:

Post a Comment