Tuesday, February 7, 2023

GOOD. Morning...!


FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!
I'm a BIT PRESSED FOR TIME THIS MORNING, because I FINALLY TOOK THE TIME, to TYPE OUT, exactly what I am doing with these recent workout-routines, meaning...!?

If I wasn't doing something STRAIGHT-UP PRE-PACKAGED, then I would take bits-n-pieces of this-&-that, then use them & workout, BUT I WOULD NEVER WRITE THEM DOWN OR TYPE THEM OUT, ironically!?!?!

I HAD, actually done this on the OG-OS System for My Gold-Laptop, where long-time readers know that OS-System literally burned out & it cost Me DEARLY. It is a MASSIVE REASON WHY shit has taken this long for WE3-work because I lost TOO MUCH INFORMATION & BACKSTORY & EVEN MUSIC, when that happened.

But the one thing I never realized I'D ALSO LOST, was My DESIGNED WORKOUT-REGIMENTS. Where I'd typed those up & saved Them on that ORIGINAL OS-System, SO!?

I've been UP SINCE 4:50am EST.
I finished working out by 5:35am EST & now I JUST FINISHED TYPING OUT IN DETAIL WHAT THIS MORNING'S WORKOUT CONSISTED OF & WHAT ORDER EVERYTHING WAS IN, which is why I'm now PRESSED FOR TIME, so lemme hit the shower & I'll type to You again in 7+-hours!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment