Monday, February 6, 2023

The Crimson Cure - Black Women Are Mentally Destroyed


I am posting THIS PARTICULAR Crimson Cure post, because of exactly what I typed about just now in this morning's-post, regarding Me doing some checking-up on. One of My "Children".

In spending the weekend reading & listening to Them I was immediately reminded of why things went the way They went & the Fact that My Ex-Wife gave Me enough warning-signs to stop being involved with Her. Where I've typed EXACTLY WHY, I KEPT BEING INVOLVED WITH HER, which is why I NOW, DO NOT CONDONE-&-SUPPORT:
Mindlessly barking at Black-American Males about how "We need to be responsible", until asked WHY EXACTLY IS THIS MINDLESSLY SAID, but NOT CLEARLY STATED WITH AN ACTUAL DEFINED OBJECTIVE TO IT.

You will hear for Yourself, in this video-broadcast from Crimson Cure, that everything she says in the 8-minutes alone, where as I was listening to this particular child I was reminded of how destructive My Ex-Wife was. Simply because I was DOING WHAT A FATHER IS SUPPOSED TO DO, while SHE WAS DOING, what a Selfish-UNWORTHY WOMAN WHO IS A "Mother", DOES.

So when I was listening to this child this weekend, I was reminded BY THEM, that the Moment it was simply THEM & MY EX-WIFE...?

Yeah, that didn't go too well, and so I was once again REINFORCED that had I KEPT TRYING TO KEEP CLOSE CONTACT WITH THIS CHILD & MY SON, during this ENTIRE TIME...?

This Destructive Disgrace, would have done something THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDO, because she is literally alive today. Because I prevented her from taking the Coward's Way Out, by OD'ing on My Mother's prescription-drugs. Where IF I HAD NOT BEEN AROUND, My Mother would have simply believed that she was tired. But I knew based off of the things she'd said throughout the day & earlier in the week...?

She was ready to kill herself, because she saw THROUGH WATCHING ME WITH MY OWN MOTHER, how much WORK.
IT ACTUALLY TAKES TO BUILD ANYTHING WITH WAYWARD FAMILY-MEMBERS, especially when talking about dealing with A PARENT/S WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABUSIVE TOWARDS YOU.

My Ex-Wife, instead of BEING HAPPY & GRATEFUL TO BE ACCEPTED BY MY FAMILY & THE FACT THAT I WAS SHOWING HER HOW YOU FIX THINGS, if that IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT.

Instead of it being INSPIRATIONAL & UPLIFTING, for Her?

It was something that caused Her to be JEALOUS. And BITTER. This is why I took offense to when Stacey tried to claim I was bitter-&-angry when Her & I used to go back-n-forth across Our RESPECTIVE BLOGS, till I began POSTING WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BETWEEN US. And then all of a sudden Stacey became OVERWHELMED by the Fact THAT I HAD ZERO PROBLEMS WITH SIMPLY POSTING & TYPING THE TRUTH ON HERE, because I always told Her back then:
Don't say shit You DON'T MEAN.
DON'T DO SHIT YOU DON'T BELIEVE & CAN'T DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF.

Where You will find I USED TO TYPE A LOT ABOUT HOW FEMALES ARE POORLY RAISED ON PURPOSE, which is STUPID.
Here is Crimson Cure:


No comments:

Post a Comment