Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Posting Test-0 & a little CONNECTIVITY-TEST, too....

 Good Morning from Philadelphia.

Time for this morning's posting-test, because for whatever reason my attempts to add pictures to My Postings keep causing this blogsite to freeze. While NO PICTURE EVER GETS POSTED. I've got enough on My Plate as it is right now including two people whom I'm PROBABLY gonna need to have EVICTED.

Because They don't care about BASIC ETIQUETTE when dealing with living in an Apartment-complex.
Add to that a strained-calf & for whatever reason a right-hip issue that has come outta nowhere in the last few days to derail everything.

I've just finished about 20-minutes of specific Yoga-stretches to try to LOOSEN-UP & OPEN-UP this right-hip. However even as I type this?

When the MRI was done regarding My Slipped-Discs there was concerns that this issue could start causing problems with the right-side of my hip, where the discs have SLIPPED, to the right-side of my spine.

You know what's funny is the Fact that there are still too many people who keep listening to the Lie that Black-Americans are lazy & don't wanna work, while I've been working this entire time with multiple slipped-discs in my back & had to GET DAILY PHYSICAL-THERAPY, in order to RELEARN HOW TO WALK & ESPECIALLY TO BE ABLE TO RUN.

Again?

A LACK OF OWNERSHIP, means!?

That We do not have Black-American Mass-Media THAT ACTUALLY PUTS OUT INFORMATION & EXPOSES WHAT DAILY-LIFE IS ACTUALLY LIKE FOR BLACK-AMERICANS. Something I've stated before IS NOT SOME RANDOM ACCIDENT. 

Note that thee, RUMOR, that Bill Cosby tried to buy NBC, HAS SINCE BEEN CONFIRMED. And I posted on here LONG BEFORE Bill Cosby was bombarded with FALSE ALLEGATIONS OF RAPE, that Bill Cosby's PRIVATE-MEETING with Black-American Men in the City of Detroit-Michigan. Was going to lead to HIS DESTRUCTION.

ALSO NOTE.

That I typed about the Fact THAT IT WAS TA-NEHISI COATES. Who was a writer for the Atlantic at that time, & Cosby was DUMB ENOUGH to either INVITE HIM or Coates found out about this meeting & went, EITHER WAY...?

Coates, who should be called Ta-Nehisi Turn-Coates, like everyone else AT THIS MEETING. Cosby stated DO NOT SHARE WHAT HE WAS SAYING TO THEM TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THIS CLOSED DOOR, CRITICALLY-IMPORTANT, to Him, MEETING. That He was CHOOSING TO HOLD WITH BLACK-AMERICAN MEN OF DETROIT IN PARTICULAR, welp...!?

Coates!?

BLAB ABOUT THE ENTIRE THING & PUBLISHED IT FOR THE ATLANTIC.
-_-

Now?
By this Time?
Cosby's attempt to buy NBC was long since gone, but the Fact that Coates EVEN INCLUDED IN HIS ARTICLE THAT COSBY HAD TOLD THEM ALL NOT TO SHARE WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DISCUSS WITH THEM, look...?

I don't know how ANY BLACK-AMERICAN, can have ANY TRUST OR FAITH, in Coates. Yet We see this Nigger-Traitor has gone further in life than ANY SANE RACE OF PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE TRUST-ISSUES, would want Him to. And I highlight this to shed some light on the Fact that THIS IS WHAT COATES DECIDED TO DO EVEN AFTER BEING TOLD DO NOT RUN YOUR MOUTH, then...?

How am I supposed to NOT SUSPECT that when Cosby attempted to buy NBC, there wasn't some Nigger-Traitor/s involved in fucking that up as well. NEVER MIND that Whites-&-White-Jews WOULD NOT SIT STILL & ALLOW FOR SUCH A THING TO GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

If You DON'T UNDERSTAND why I posted this, THE WAY I'VE POSTED IT?
And You're saying "Fuck does any of THIS, have to do with YOUR HIP OR THIS OTHER SHIT?"

Then I'm NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN IT.
Those who know will know, those who WANT TO KNOW, will figure it out AND THOSE WHO DON'T, well...?

They'll just say Fuck It.

All right, I've typed all of this, now to try to ADD A PICTURE.
And see if the Pic GETS ADDED, or?
The Entire thing FREEZES.
And I have to close the window, FIRST!?
Lemme SAVE THIS.
  
Now!?

Let's try adding a Picture:
Okay... so it worked.

Mind You, sitting in this chair typing this...?

My Hip is NOT.
Happy with Me.
It'll have to get in line though, because, I...?

Am not, happy with Me, either.
Because these nagging injuries-&-health-issues, are disrupting My Productivity.
THAT...!?

Is what I am NOT HAPPY WITH ME, ABOUT.

The Fact that I am getting Old & My Body is CLEARLY BREAKING DOWN AT AN ALARMINGLY FAST RATE, but, like Youngest-Brother always said "No Days off."
Never mind the Fact that I need to finish up some critical issues before My Time is Up, SO...!?

Lemme get back to Work.




No comments:

Post a Comment