Wednesday, July 1, 2015

THANKS FOR RIDING WITH ME!

GOOD NOON-TIME TO YA FROM UPPER DARBY!

And a GOOD NOONTIME IT IS! First and foremost, I wanna thank ALL OF YOU for RIDING WITH ME. I gotta TOO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT. But I'm working off of 3-hours sleep so I'll be back later on to post. But I just wanted to say thanks for reading AND SHARING. I've been dormant for FAR TOO LONG. And it feels GOOD to finally stop covering for cowards and liars and "taking the high-road" while SELECT PEOPLE take I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF ROAD!?
^_^!!!!
Man it is AMAZING how being true to yourself REALLY SAVES YOUR ASS!
I know I'm being vague, I'll explain it all later. You KNOW I always do!

It's been 3-FULL MONTHS for From Child to Man and its time to KICK IT UP TEN NOTCHES!
HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY WHEREVER YOU ARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment