Saturday, December 31, 2016

FYI for that Japan Vid I JUST POSTED!

I need to point out that Anime Man in the video realizes at 11-minute mark the fact that Japan is pretty racist regarding Western Culture.
^_^
This pleases me.
And why?
Because I already knew the minute he said some J-TV people approached him and wanted Him for some J-TV talk show that was supposedly serious.
That should have been a Red Flag to Him.
He's a half-breed NON-JAPANESE NATIONAL, by Their Standards of Appearance.

He does not LOOK JAPANESE.
So by default he'll always be looked at as AN OUTSIDER!

It is this kind of mentality that doomed the Japanese in WWII and has historically been THEIR DOWNFALL IN DEALING WITH THEIR ATTEMPTS AT FOREIGN INVASIONS AND EXPANSION. Particularly with the Koreans, whom they actually share a far more sinister and deeper connection that borders on Black-White History.
My Point is the fact that I already knew that no good would come from him accepting going on that J-TV show and this was something that I My Actual Friends understood and Stacey never understood when I pointed out why I may have felt strongly about Chiaki.
But I knew and understood that she came from and comes from a culture where in all honesty I just don't need that constant doubt and fear sitting in the back of my mind of;
When is she going to turn Japanese on me...?

So even though I had so many opportunities and random people were even coming to me about her. Whether they were lying or not. I made my choices based on REALITY. And not one of My Friends or Family has ever said "What would have happened if you'd decided to honestly pursue that Japanese Actress." It hasn't happened. It doesn't happen. And it tells me, reminds me, that the company that I keep honestly knows and understands me. And they respect me and my decisions. And I love and appreciate them for that.
And I am grateful to them for their trust in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment