Friday, December 30, 2016

Good Morning....

From Philadelphia....
As you have seen.
My posting for Williams Works is becoming more consistent.
Like I said at the very beginning.
This is all new to me.

And I am figuring it all out as I go along.
I still have a lot more reading to do and a lot more work to do.
This weekend I will be looking over Terms and Agreement docs to finalize the T-shirt webstore that will be attached to Williams Works.

I'm not happy about the fact that I have NOT gone down to 12th and Arch to get MY BUSINESS LICENSE.
I feel incomplete and phony in all honesty, because of the fact that I have NOT DONE THIS YET.
But it is most definitely something that WILL GET DONE in THE TOP OF 2017.

Let me go and hit the shower.
I listened to bits-n-pieces of the latest TBA broadcast as I slept.
And that is what I mean.
About why I find things interesting today and the way that Our Society has collapsed and crumbled the way that it has globally but especially here in Nazi-America.

In high school and college I used to listen to tapes and CD's of Black leaders and orators and especially when I was ready for bed. I do not recognize the slop shit and crap that I see around Us today as anything more than what it is.

Liars and cowards and thieves who now use Black Power and Nationalism as a means to make money. These people.
Deserve death.
And it must be given to them.
And it will be.
Because We will never get anywhere with people like this in Our Midst where they freely.
Openly.
Brazenly and blatant.

Brag about being traitors to Us.
And it is because they do not believe that there are any among Us who will kill them for their treason.
Now?
Understand and remember reader that death.
Isn't just physical.
Physical death is the most obvious and most well-known, for lack of a better term.
However, the real reason why these nigger-traitors are out here in such abundant force is because they receive their opportunities and support-funding from Non-Blacks.
Note I DID NOT type Whites.
Because it is more than Whites that prop these poisonous people up and try to spoon feed them to Us.

I have...?
Enjoyed.
Reading Barack Obama's admission that he knew all along what to do and how to do and he flat out refused to do so.
And let that be a lesson to Those Who Voted For Him, that when you want Symbols over Substance, then?
This is what you want, this is what you get.
Let me hit the shower.
And Good Morning.
From Philadelphia....


No comments:

Post a Comment