Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What If Stacey ISN'T in Thailand-Vietnam...?

I've been asked a few times since I posted the Vietnam stats "Hey, Shawn? What if that really isn't Stacey. How do you know that she is actually in Thailand?"

I don't know if she is or isn't in Thailand nor whether she is using another means to sneak around by going through Vietnam. Because I do not care whether she is or isn't. What I do know is that Stacey is an open and honest, liar. She has no problems lying because that, unfortunately, was how she was raised.

If she is or is NOT there, is irrelevant to me.
What is relevant to me, is that post she put up trying to claim My Hard Work FOR HER, was something that she could have accomplished for herself.
I've saved that Bait of Satan post.
Because that post entails everything that led to the failure of Our Relationships.

On ALL LEVELS.
While she doesn't mind being cool with Liars. Con-artist. Molesters. Rapist. Embezzlers and the like, for me?
I've spent a lifetime destroying scum like them.
And to be totally honest, I used to also destroy people like Stacey.
Because someone who can lie about serious issues and delude themselves into believing their own lies and then convince others that Their Lies are true
Is dangerous.

The world is the way that it is, because Whites sailed all across it, LYING, claiming to Come in Peace. To, Be about Trade and Commerce, religion and spirituality and Their Gods and Beliefs.
You have dirt-bags like Richard Spencer and countless Whites who still keep pushing the lie that My People invented nothing. Did nothing. And do nothing.
This is the type of scum that she has decided to throw in with.
This is an area, a part of Myself.
That it is unwise to try to manipulate me in.

Trust.
And Honesty.
Are two areas that most Black People prize extremely.
When We take someone into Our Confidence and You are Non-Black, understand that unlike whomever you are. We as Black People, have more than enough on Our Plates, BE IT FAIR OR NOT. BE IT SELF-INFLICTED OR NOT.

So I'm not one of these fools who bullshits and pretends like I don't CAUSE some of My Own Problems, or that WE, as Black People, don't have Our Own Self-Inflicted Issues and Stupidities. The problem is that there is little to no room for ERRORS AND LEARNING AND GROWTH. MOST MISTAKES FOR US AS BLACKS, tend to be FATAL.
And this is something where it becomes a problem when someone willingly decides that they're going to try to drag one of Us into Their Problems. Then when Their Behavior results in Their Failure with Us, then it becomes, blame the Black Person, because, it's acceptable.
It's easy.

Now.
Lemme make one thing clear.
And state it again for the record;
I do not care, if she is or is not using some means to create Vietnam viewing-stats.
And I don't care because I'm not supposed to keep giving the benefit of the doubt to a notorious liar who had zero problems with accepting My Proposal of Marriage AND WORSE PROPOSING TO ME IN KIND.

While KNOWING THEY WERE CHEATING.
-_-
When a woman can wrap her lips around your dick and sleep in Your Bed and make you feel like she loves you to death while she's still fucking around with some other man who is already married and she was GIVEN the opportunity to OPENLY have a relationship with him as a RECOGNIZED 2nd-husband and THEY STILL DECIDE THAT LYING AND CHEATING IS BETTER?

That is someone that is capable of lying about anything.
At any time.
And for me to have been as gracious as I was, where I am well-aware that some will read this and follow the stereotypes of Simps and such and I encourage you to do as you please. But remember, I stated from day-1 that I created this blog because I am no longer in the business of keeping other people's secrets. You see for Me to type this is for me to show you who I am and to be honest with You. And frankly I've lived My Life along the lines of being honest with Myself on what I can and cannot ACCEPT OR DEAL WITH.

Like I typed before, Baby Dave Evans was never a threat.
It was always You Stacey.
You were ALWAYS THE THREAT.
You have done what you have done.
And you are unrepentant for it.
Which is why I've set up everything the way that I did.
By simply telling you the truth from day-1 about the fact that Your Behavior is going to determine how this all plays out between You and I. Because I know who I am. You are the one who doesn't like who she actually is, yet lies to others to convince them and yourself that you are a better person than you are.

So to wrap this up, whether she is or is not in Vietnam, means nothing to me. What matters to me is that she has consistently demonstrated that she will stoop to means and ways that are untrustworthy. So when something suspicious takes place and it is within her areas of activity or vicinity, then? I am to go based on who and what she has done. Not what I would hope she would become or the same fake-image and persona that she tried to put past me.

Also?
I am aware that today's children of the world claiming to be adults. Love to toss out words like bitter and there is a certain percentage chance that some will read this and state that I am bitter. So be it. Take that. Run with it. Rest assured I'm not going to stop you nor argue with you, because many of those who subscribe to today's perceptions of how things are. Often times are the ones easily destroyed by the ills of today's world. Case in point, I am 45 years old now. I do not use but so much of today's slang and terms, because I am not young. I am comfortable with My Age-Set that I grew up with and My Age-Era.

So you won't catch me going overboard and trying to use every little cute and quirky new word and slang. You have never found the term Bae on here and never will, for example. Because I am not trying to cling to My Youth and create a false connection with others, particularly, young people. I am. Who I am. And that is why I could deal with all the bullshit I typed above from You, Stacey. Till you posted that Bait of Satan post. Till you did that.

Once you did that?
You are irredeemable.
Because no one in Their Right-Mind would become so crazed to claim that they could have made Their Life, as well as Their Marriage, work. If they'd just forgiven a man who came in the door, lying. Got you to trust Him with Your Most Vulnerable Secrets. Then used that to get Your Pussy, to then promptly dump you the very next day and then RE. FUSE. To even be honest with you about the fact that he'd been playing you from day-1.

There is nothing to build with someone who will do that.
Someone who will know, that the woman they are scheming for pussy on, has been horrifically abused and ignored by Her Family. But? Him getting pussy from You is way more important than the damage that he knows he will do to you.
Because?
Getting pussy from a vulnerable young woman is always more important than being human.

So you My Dear, mock my principles with most of the stupidity you engage in to try to duck and dodge your own guilt of knowing that you are a horrible person. And I do need to point out to also answer the question posed by the post. It is funny that the moment I posted that Vietnam post and my suspicions, it is amazing for a woman who claims to be getting away from reading about whatever I've said here.

You showed up immediately.
As if, you were already lurking here in the first place.
Because, you were.
Like I said, Blogger tracks everything.
And since I have made it so that only you are my South African audience.
Then only you can appear on my blog-stats for South Africa and I appreciate the fact that my other South African readers have cooperated with me in this. Because you my dear are dangerous, because you have no conscience. What matters to you is convincing yourself that you're a better person than what you now know for fact than you are.
And understand reader I do not like typing that.
In all honesty I don't actually like typing any of this.
But Stacey is living proof of the phrase spare the rod, spoil the child.
So?
And that reminds me.
When you claimed you could have made things work with Zane, I'm sorry didn't you claim Baby Dave Evans was Your Soulmate too? Didn't you bet Our Farm on that too, didn't you bet everything on that lie too?

I still have people who ask every so often, why you never publicly claimed him. Till they remember that his ass was married. They also ask why you never went into any details on why that whole thing ended and then I remind them that there was never anything there in the first place. So how can she go into details about something that was always some fantasy-fling and never had any substance.

In closing. I do not care if she is or is not there in Vietnam-Thailand. What I care about is that in the Bait of Satan post she claimed she could have done x-y-z which means she literally posted that I wasted My Time with Her. And I should have let her keep getting ass-raped or whatever else was going on. And this is why I also said that a situation is rising where she will be forced, as usual. To have to live by the bullshit she types and talks. And it will have absolutely zero to do with me. And that pleases me at the same time that it saddens me. Some people, you simply have to let them let life teach them that talking shit to people about who you are is irrelevant. Being who you claim to be is what matters. And that is why I also type about Her, to show My Own Women, Blackwomen. It is universal. When you try to convince yourself that lies and delusions are reality, you simply won't get anywhere with any man.
Anywhere. 
Ever.

With all of this typed...?
I am late to leave for work.
And I am fine with that.
Because frankly I was tired of being asked this question.
So now I have answered it.
I am going to be late to work, in all honesty, I'm fine with that too.

Typing all of this?
Very bittersweet.
Because things should never have reached this point in the first place.
Having the relationship end is fine. Moving forward is fine.
But when a person then attempts to profit from off of Me?
-_-
Because I have not forgotten that excerpt for that book you were supposedly going to put out Stacey.
You are a fool.
And all of what I have typed is my disappointment in you as a person.
Picking fights with Damon because he wouldn't be happy for you finding happiness with me.
The pointless arguments over Randyl where she's now brought a child into this world with a man who has the literal capacity to kill her if she behaves anywhere near the way you and Zane raised her.
Asking me questions about "where did Randyl get" this or that from, while you tattoo yourself up like some middle-aged crisis woman. And then give the same types of lame excuses for your behavior as a 44 year old that she used to give as a 16-17-18 year old and probably still now.

When you posted that Bait of Satan post.
You were claiming that You could have created whatever little enjoyments you now have.
I wish that were true.
Because then I could have found something better to do with my time.
And note reader, I said, My Time.
Not, My Feelings.
Since I did what I was supposed to do, then I can always find a new woman.
That's not the issue, it is the fact that You Stacey, cost me Time.
And because you cannot be trusted.
I do have to make sure you understand that I won't tolerate you trying to use what I have given and shown you to turn a profit at my expense. Like that book you were working on where you intended to flat out lie about everything so that you could feel better about yourself, plus make some money for it. Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't allow that. Bait of Satan. Tch, time for me to head out.
That is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment