Friday, December 30, 2016

Drawing Music-1

If it isn't obvious by now I am a fan of Dynasty Warriors. I learned about the game almost immediately after I'd lost everything to My Ex-Wife. I'd started a new job and was paying my child support at the time but she was stonewalling me like a bitter-bitch every time I tried to call and make visitation arrangements.

I knew she would resort to such shit and it still bothered me ON ONE HAND.
While it pleased me on the other.
And why, because it meant that I knew how to predict and read her actions.
And mind you, there are plenty of MEN, not just Blackmen, in Nazi-America. That know this petty con-game of a woman holding their child hostage and then calling the police on you or whatever other petty bullshit.
BUT!?

Noni went the extra step of setting everything up SO I COULD SUPPOSEDLY CALL AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR VISITATION. And I remember when I first saw the paperwork ON THE RESTRAINING ORDER, I said to myself "Hold up? If what SHE SAID WAS TRUE. If I HONESTLY DID ATTACK HER WITHOUT WARNING AND PUNCH KICK SLAP AND THROW HER INTO WALLS AND THEN CALL THE NAZI-COPS ON MYSELF!? Then...? Who the fuck would AUTHORIZE UNSUPERVISED ANYTHING IF I'M SOME CRAZY NUT WHO FLY'S INTO SUDDEN FITS OF VIOLENT RAGE...!?"

Now?
Understand I am THINKING THIS ABOUT MYSELF while I am BEING SUBJECT TO THIS RESTRAINING ORDER. And it just summed up HOW MUCH OF A CON-GAME ALL OF THIS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE DOMESTIC COURT CRAP IS!

So I said well, at least White People haven't changed. And that's a good thing. BUT!? None of this helped me deal with the fact that I knew I wasn't going to be seeing My Son for AT LEAST 10-years. Because when I sat down a READ UP on the White Nazi-American Propaganda Ploy of PRETENDING TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DOMESTIC ABUSE AND VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN...?

A good 10-years had already passed of jury-rigging laws to PRETEND to give a fuck. When IN ACTUALITY the laws were INTENTIONALLY SLANTED SO THAT THEY'D CREATE THE VERY CASES TO SERVE AS PROOF THAT "WOMEN" CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH "SO MUCH POWER". -_- So I said, it'll take 10 more years for all of this to LITERALLY BECOME UNSUSTAINABLE ANYMORE FOR THEM.

So as I was leaving out I decided to stop in some video game store that was in the Plymouth Meeting Mall and THAT is when I found a USED VERSION of Dynasty Warriors 3. I BOUGHT IT, because when I looked at the box and read what it was I was reminded of the fact that I'd read the ABRIDGED VERSION of Romance of the 3-Kingdoms when I was in high school. I read it in some RIDICULOUSLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. Something that Dan saw for himself when he brought me the full-length book. I finished it in 3-days or some shit like that. Bottom line is I REMEMBERED what this game was based on AND HAD LITERALLY FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT MY TIME HAVING READ IT.
>_<
I used to be notorious for reading shit and then forgetting about it when it served NO PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS IN MY LIFE. I read War and Peace in some ridiculously short amount of time and when I finished I remember PISSING OFF THE WHITE-JEWISH ENGLISH TEACHER WHEN I SAID "This book sucks." then going down the laundry list of its faults and he flew into a rage and kicked me out of class.
-_-

I did the same thing with Lord of the Rings and all that Earnest Hemingway bullshit too. So when I read Romance of the 3-Kingdoms, I had NO PRACTICAL USE FOR IT AND LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT. This is also why I said WE NEED OUR OWN SCHOOL SYSTEM. When We are "smart", it generally brings Us into CONFLICT with the stereotyped BULLSHIT EXPECTATIONS OF US. So when ANY OF US OPENLY COMBAT, ATTACK AND THEN DESTROY THOSE STEREOTYPES AND THEN CHALLENGE THE PERSON WHO FOLLOWED THEM, well?

Now You're a troublemaker. Now We're troublemakers BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE MAKE MONEY OFF OF OUR STEREOTYPES! So. I bought the game. And this track from DW4 is what I used to work on this new drawing that LITERALLY TOOK ME TILL THE VERY LAST MINUTES OF TODAY'S SHIFT TO FINISH! I'll post it later. Cuz I'm hungry and tired muthaluva's! HERE IS THE MUSIC. I'm gonna go STUFF MY FACE!

Good Evening.
From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment