Saturday, December 31, 2016

Some End of the Year Posting...

Since it is the END OF 2016 I'm gonna LITERALLY POST the various youtube videos that I came across throughout the course of TODAY! Which is of course My Mother's birthday! I've spent most of today paying bills and then just trying to rest and recover. My lack of energy is TIED AROUND ME NO LONGER CONSISTENTLY WORKING OUT AND DOING YOGA AND THEN EATING HORRIBLY BAD WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!

However!?
This is something that will be ending and not because of some New Year's Resolution but because I KEEP TRACK OF MY BLOOD PRESSURE and at this same time LAST YEAR my blood pressure was 115/70 DUE TO MY HARD WORK AND THEN SIMPLY HAVING KEPT DOING RIGHT FOR MYSELF.

Losing my old apartment MOST DEFINITELY had a SEVERE NEGATIVE AFFECT/EFFECT ON ME. And then dealing with the fact that SOME of the people living in this house, LIKE THE FORMER FOOLS FROM THE 3RD FLOOR WHO INSPIRED ME CONSTANTLY POSTING THIS LOVELY TIDBIT DUE TO THEIR VIOLENT LOUD AND RIDICULOUSLY DANGEROUS ANTICS;
I do not miss those two at all.
And they were a rarely talked about real life observation of a woman who was and still is abusive as fuck. While the man she's abusing has the literal physical capacity to murder her.
It was a very disturbing situation where the slumlord and his wife were fully aware of how horrific these TWO were and refused to do anything about it. Because they were paying around and or above, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, make sure you are sitting down too.
-_-
$700 for a fuckin 3rd-floor room.

For the record?
I am paying $600 for this room.
Let that sink in and remember I have talked about how dangerous this neighborhood is on all fronts.
I Believe I mentioned a few times my ridiculously high rent amount for a room, which of course is based off of the slumlord keying off of my desperate situation of continuing to try to save my old apartment last year instead of just quitting while I could have and taking my then Wendy's salary and rent monies given to me by My Mother and simply moving to a new place before things reached the point that it did of me being forced out.

If there is a lesson I learned it is exactly what I typed when I arrived here. I made a lot of memories and had a massive attachment to that apartment and most of them had to do with Stacey. My need to hold on to that apartment was because I knew and understood that I'd made a decision to do things the way that I did in regards to Stacey so since I know how she is. I understood that she lacked the ability to clean up what she'd done, so?

I understood that as long as I stuck to my position then I'd never see Stacey again unless and until something so traumatic for Her would cause Her to have to seek me out. I am aware that that took place in September when she added me to her Google+ and that traumatic incident is probably centered around her father dying or someone of some deep connection to her, dying. So the apartment was all I had left, and yes, it was, My Apartment of 13-years.

Coming to this room most definitely has caused problems and one of them being the level of stress from dealing with specific people that I normally would simply either avoid or, to be quite honest with you, beat the shit out of so that they understand their place and do as they are told, however!? With the people who own this place showing what they are really about, I've been forced to burn brain cells to create an environment that is semi-productive for me but is still annoyingly stressful. Then to AVOID the constant pitfalls of the useless bum-bitch next door and her not-so-retarded-son, I've had to stay on them and the slumlords who simply wanna collect rent and be fake-White People while lying and claiming they support Black this-that-n-the-other.

Since the Bum-bitch is absolutely vile and nasty and then constantly tries to "clean up behind herself" so that she can then use that as ammunition to throw at the slumlords who love her because they know that she's never going anywhere till they finally steal enough money to move out of this neighborhood and then sell-off this house, well?

They don't mind keeping her here because they don't have to fuckin deal with her As I noted some time ago, Wayne already left. And while I could have easily stopped paying and saved up money to BOUNCE!? -_- I need to be able to move to My New Apartment the Right Way. I ran into trouble leaving the old apartmnet BECAUSE I DID IT THE WRONG WAY. I had to pay for Verizon Fios installation here because this old-ass house didn't have it. I've got that judgement for the remaining rent from the old apartment, something I could have EASILY TAKEN CARE OF BY NOW if I'd have MOVED TO A NEW APARTMENT CORRECTLY. And do not worry or be fooled, money is being spent on shoring up bills ahead so that additional monies can be then set aside and saved for the costs of moving and even being able to tack on some extra to whatever the new apartments 2nd months rent is.

And while I'm sure to some of you this may seem a bit much, in February I will have to RE-UP and renew my 6-Month Weebly business account, so!? I don't want to be caught flat foot. In between all of this is THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT that My Son's birthday is literally in 31 days and it is obvious that I am NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO HIS 15TH BIRTHDAY. Note however that I don't say that it is painful. And I don't type that because it is NOT painful, BECAUSE I AM PRODUCING RESULTS. And it is AMAZING HOW MUCH MORE YOU CAN ENDURE WHEN YOU HAVE TANGIBLE RESULTS VERSUS SYMBOLS WITH NO SUBSTANCE, so!?

With all that TYPED!?
Lemme GET TO POSTING!
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment