Friday, December 16, 2016

Debating Over Some Posts

There are A NUMBER OF TOPICS AND ISSUES I COULD GET INTO, however!? I'm not so sure that's worth my time. So some of them sit as drafts, like that Bait of Satan bullshit and an in depth breakdown of that post and why it is so vile and HOW it is so vile. Never mind that I am also seeing every day how Our LACK OF BUSINESSES AS BLACK PEOPLE GLOBALLY AND AS BLACK AMERICANS IN PARTICULAR!

Keeps Us LOCKED IN AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERYTHING. This week at work I was shown FIRST HAND ONCE AGAIN! I gotta PUSH MYSELF HARDER! Because I DON'T WANNA BE THERE when the bottom FALLS OUT FROM EITHER THE FACTORY AND MY OWN JOB. Because things SIMPLY CANNOT CONTINUE WITH SUCH HORRIFIC BUSINESS POLICIES AND PRACTICES!

Lemme finish eating my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment