Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Made it on 2 hours of SLEEP!

SO!? I MADE IT FROM 5AM EST THROUGH MY ENTIRE SHIFT ALL THE WAY BACK HERE! I have to admit AND THANK FAMILY FRIENDS AND COWORKERS WHO TOLD ME ALL DAY TODAY that I need to SLOW DOWN!

Young Gun Rae told me flat out "You look MAD TIRED MAN! AND CRAZY LOOKIN! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"
^_^
But I MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP AT MY POST!
I even managed to WRITE 3 PAGES! Where I showed it to him and he was like "Look!? You are pushin and pushin and PUSHIN! Yo!? I think you're injuring yourself, man. You GOTTA GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT, FOR REAL!"

And Rob said the same thing too "Your blood pressure is STILL TOO HIGH SHAWN! You tryin to get the banner done for the new tee-website. Stayin up all hours of the night writing for the stories. Then making sure all the storylines mesh! YO!? You are runnin yourself INTO THE GROUND MAN, THEN YOU'RE PATROLLING AND WALKING CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY, YO!?!??!? STOP! For real, STOP! Your body isn't YOUNG ANYMORE. Your birthday coming up and I admit, YOU GOT A LOT OF GET UP AND GO! Especially with your blood pressure still being what it is, but still. You're taking TOO MANY RISKS! Everybody knows you're serious. Everybody sees you're bustin your ass EXCEPT FOR YOU."

Another coworker came along and literally said "SLOW DOWN, this guy is like A MILE A MINUTE! Multi-tasking and doing this, checkin that! Writing this, working on that and I'm like, WHAT IN THE FUCK!? YOU'RE LIKE A GODDAMN WHIRLWIND! Go home tonight. Forget the blog. Forget the website. Forget the tee-shirt shit, GO TO BED! Just. GO TO BED!"
Easier said.
Than done....

A couple of people also asked me if I am pushing so hard because of something else.
^_^
My Son's birthday is NEXT MONTH.
However!?
They did have a point that I do need to slow down a little, so...!?
I'm going to bed.
SEE YOU IN THE MORNING PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment