Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Ahem, watching Tariq Nasheed and Cynthia G. Meltdown

HAHAHAHA, ahem.
I mean, man that's fucked up.
Look.
BRIEFLY.
Which means this won't be brief.
It has always struck Me that Cynthia G. was attracted to Tariq.
However, He was not paying Her Any Mind.
At least that is the way She has PORTRAYED HERSELF.
As being DESPERATE for Tariq's attention.
Mind You I do remember how She used to use Professor Blacktruth's lingo of Pale-Males and Females and eventually stopped.

I've watched Her Video Response to Tariq's Video and why would I DO THAT?
Because Corey Holcomb stated on His 5150 Show that the reason why HE BLOCKED HER AND STOPPED GOING-BACK-&-FORTH WITH HER.
Is because She is an Agent.
And She tries to sue people in court when They either get after Her or Respond to Her.
Sure enough...?

In the Video She is now saying She's gonna sue or at least TRY to get Tariq Punished to the Full Extent of the
I've watched and listened for months as Tariq AVOIDED RESPONDING to Cynthia G.'s blatant diss-attempts and flamethrower-shade from the side. And I knew eventually, He's gonna get tired of Her.

I've put up Corey Holcomb's meme and FAVORITE PHRASE.
Because He got into with Cynthia G. months ago and She at some point or another started threatening lawsuits or SOME SHIT.

Now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Look.
You can see if You go BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF MY BLOG. You will see NOTHING FROM CYNTHIA G., because the Reality is that Cynthia G. only became a posting topic AFTER A WHITE-JEWISH COWORKER WHO READS THIS BLOG BROUGHT  HER UP TO ME AND ASKED WHY I DO NOT POST HER VIDEOS ON HERE!
I'm sure many of You read here and click-away saying; "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, that Guy!? He's some KEYBOARD-BULLSHITTING-WARRIOR! HAHAHAHAHAH, BUT HE FUNNY DOE!"
...?
When you...?
Well, FOR STARTERS...?
I'mmmmmmmmmmmm, a little too old.
To be a keyboard-warrior.
Meaning.
I don't come from the Internet-Age of Idiocy.

When I've typed on here the Fact that I have broken up fights.
Stopped Blackwomen from being beaten.
Stopped Blackmen from being mindless-morons.
And had the audacity to make it clear to former superiors that "The World is a very dangerous place. And accidents happen everyday. Please, do, be careful...."

It wasn't because it would increase pageviews on this blog.
Much of what I've typed on here, others would say "Don't type that."
Well...?
I've typed what I've typed and posted what I've posted.
Because quite frankly.
Under normal circumstances...?

I would have done something... unkind.
Under normal circumstances.
And understand that each situation and circumstance does vary.
It really does.
And I am known for My Ability to correctly apply the Appropriate Punishments to THOSE WHO DESERVE THEM.

The Reality is that I am actually A DOER.
I enjoy typing these things because it's very cathartic.
Mind You, being completely blunt with You right now, if I were a White-American Man I could have of course simply done what I wanted and consequences be damned.
I'm sure a jury of "My Peers" would have made up some completely immoral excuse.
And My Son would be with Me as I type, however, thankfully.

I'm NOT.
A White-American Man.
And because of that.
Then I don't simply allow for My Own Incompetence, to have Me running around doing ridiculous things with no value of Human-Life or a care about What Happens Next.

So because of all of the things I JUST TYPED!?
How can I not see through the likes of Cynthia G.?
In My Line of Work.
Nigger-Traitors come in all shapes and sizes and genders.
And They tell all manner of convincing lies and for many They're quite skilled with the dagger and the garrotte.

Cynthia G.'s initial videos in Her Car told Me all I needed to know.
But Her Very Location is a dead-giveaway.
Seattle-Washington?
Really now.
A state, founded and based off of White Power Supremacy.
Yet She speaks about shit that quite frankly should have already gotten Her beaten bloody, at the very least.

Hmphf!
Maybe She's just lucky!
Maybe it's Maybelline!
O_O
Something has always been "off", with Her.
She still can't figure out the whole "Weave-thing".

Image.
Message.
Message.
Image.
Image doesn't match Message.
Problem.
Message doesn't match Image.
Problem.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, that solves that.
Rachel Dolezal.
IMAGE!
Doesn't MATCH HER MESSAGE!
Could I go into more detail of what I mean, Yes.
Will I, why should I.

One of Our Biggest Problems is the Fact that We intentionally play stupid when We shouldn't. More importantly is the Fact that Cynthia G. doesn't produce any tangible results.
She talks.
And talks.
And talks.
Talks some, what's up with the Disclaimers on Her Videos now?
And the Car Commercials?
And didn't She say She was going to Patreon-Only and Ya'll Come Follow Me There?

Whu...?
Whut happen'd-cap-tin!?
You know what, fuck it.
In the End.
Whatever is going on with Her, it's clearly not working out.
I'm watching the Fact that She'd been snippin-&-sniping for months at Tariq and now that He's FINALLY RESPOND TO HER, now...!?

He's Wrong?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, whuuuuuuuut?
Okay, yeah.
All right.
It looks like what Corey said was right about Her.
She pretends to get offended.
Or simply says snide shit.
Waits for a reaction.
Then flies into a rage while also being offended and supposedly hurt, but in a angry.
Kind of crazed.
Way...?

I just think REALITY has caught up to Her.
All that Kill Whitey Talk.
And Cave Demons and Beasties and, wait?
How?
Do You Make Any Money?
O_o?
Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, as Myself and countlessly better Black People have already said that Us being totally dependent upon Whites for Everything, especially Our Paychecks!

Probably NOT A SMART IDEA.
Just, you know, with the whole slavery-thing and Jim Crow and Lynchings and the Fact that "the Right to Vote" as a Black-American ONLY TOOK PLACE IN THE 60's, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT SHIT RIGHT!?!?!? HUH!? AM I RIGHT!?
So when Cynthia G. decided to start talking about shit that She has never done will never do and thought She was gonna get a bunch of Black People to run behind Her!?

No comments:

Post a Comment