Monday, May 21, 2018

Mission Report Before I Head Out

Getting ready to Head Out.
Got a Plant-wide INSPECTION today.
So I'm gonna be busy today.
I decided to post this again.
Because it highlights not only what I have typed about previously.
But it highlights the Fact that under White Power Supremacy, women acting immature, flaky, and irrational.

Is A-okay.
But when a man acts in the same fashion, a higher-standard is expected.
Yet no higher-standard is expected in a woman's behavior, under White Power Supremacy.

So I'm getting ready to get outta here and what do I find on My Stats;

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
506
Germany
115
France
111
Portugal
35
Poland
26
Spain
19
Netherlands
14
Canada
8
South Africa
8
United Kingdom
6
So once again.
Why are You Here, Stacey.
Clearly Life should be Great!
For You.
Great enough that You shouldn't be wasting Your Time coming here on a daily basis.

There is more.
Much more, that I could type.
But time won't permit.
You're still sitting there waiting for Me to finally do something to force You to stop the bullshit.
I typed it.
I told You.
And I meant it.
You created this Mess.
And You will clean it Up.
Otherwise it simply will stay the Way that it is.

Time for Me to get up out of Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment