Thursday, May 17, 2018

EckhartsLadder - How the Rebels ALLEGEDLY WON (through Character-Copyright Protection) the Battle of Endor | Star Wars Battle Breakdown

I've decided to post this video as well.
Because now that I posted the one before this one;
Breaking Down the Bullshit that Started 
THE END of the Star Wars Franchise....
Then it becomes more interesting to see how far any of You as Readers will go to "suspend Your disbelief". When what You're really being asked to do is to simply stop any kind of rational-thought whatsoever and simply just ACCEPT STUPIDITY AND FRAUDULENTLY LAZY-WRITING AND WORK BY GEORGE LUCAS.

In This Video Eckhart describes what ALLEGEDLY HAPPENED, hahahahahahah!
^_^
I mean, what happened, HISTORICALLY.
For the Star Wars Franchise at the Battle of Endor which was shown in the movie;
Return of the Jedi.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!
Mind You I'm PUTTING THIS OUT THERE!?
Because People honestly BELIEVE that Star Wars was ruined strictly because of Kathleen Kennedy, no.

EVEN BEFORE THE PREQUELS.
Return of the Jedi...?
Finished Star Wars....
Here is the video and pay attention once again to what Eckhart is saying took place.
Where once again, His Own Description of what has clearly been written out in some sort of book version or whatever.
Makes it clear that the Empire was simply letting any-ole-body become Star Destroyer Captains and then saying GO GET'EM RANDOM WHITE-GUY!
CUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, LAZY-FUCKIN-WRITIN REASONS!!!!!!!!!

And let Me Add one more time.
Why am I INCLUDING RACE?
Because RACE.
MATTERS.
As a Black-American I go through Bullshit that is Bullshit for the sake of fuckin Bullshit.
I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna DECIDE to watch some fuckin ENTERTAINMENT.
And I see LAZY WHITE-WRITING CRAP STARING ME IN THE FUCKIN FACE!
WHEN I GET TO SEE THE SAME SHIT IN REAL LIFE WHERE IT ACTUALLY FUCKIN COUNTS!

As Black-Americans OUR STANDARDS FOR ENTERTAINMENT HAVE TO BE HIGHER!
And when We SEE BULLSHIT WE HAVE TO CALL IT OUT!
And this shit is SOME BULLSHIT!
So I am CALLING IT OUT for what it Was Then and STILL IS NOW.
This BULLSHIT.
BEGAT!
The BULLSHIT WE SEE TODAY!
And oh by the Way.
Lando Calrissian is now a PANSEXUAL according to the new Han Solo-movie.
 Further PROOF that We NEED TO OWN-&-CONTROL AND PRODUCE FOR OURSELVES.
So that played a part in these posts as well, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!?

I was working ON MY OWN STORYLINES and I was left VERY PLEASED!
Then I remembered THIS BULLSHIT RIGHT HERE when I was on Youtube and it made Me Remember ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT;


No comments:

Post a Comment