Thursday, May 17, 2018

Back from the Dayjob Once Again....

Good Evening from Philadelphia.

I have finally finished yet another piece of artwork that I SHOULD HAVE FINISHED MONTHS AGO.
I've been getting a piece of artwork FINISHED PER DAY ALL WEEK.
The New Methods and Techniques I am using is INDEED time consuming.
So I can only finish ONE PIECE PER DAY, because of course.

I'm at the Dayjob.
And Dayjob-Responsibilities come first.

I managed to make it through the day being sick to my stomach.
Still got what I needed to get done, Dayjob-wise.
Learn a bit more about the Trucking-Transportation Industry as well.
And Tractor-Trailers as a whole.

I am trying to LEARN SOMETHING NEW PER DAY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON OUTSIDE OF JUST MY RESPONSIBILITIES AT THE DAYJOB.
So that has been interesting.

Let Me finish scanning this new completed piece.
As You can see I said I'd post New Artwork Last Night.
The Reality is I actually PUT THE POST UP on Williams Works Ebooks last night.
But by the time I was done it was already 1am EST.
I then got to work typing and before I knew it, it was 3am EST and I went to bed.

I forgot to POST the Fact that I'D POSTED.
So I'll do that too. 
Lemme hurry up.


No comments:

Post a Comment