Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I Had to Intervene on My Way to the Dayjob This Morning

Good Evening.
From Philadelphia.

You know I really wonder what would have happened if someone else would have been in that Asian-corner store this morning, besides Me.
I wonder whether or not anyone else would have done what THEY were supposed to do.
When approached by a high-school-aged boy.
Trying to bribe Them to buy a blunt for Them at fuckin 8:10am EST in the goddamn morning.

Now?
This boy is the same age as My Son.
And He was up in there with 5 or 6 high-school girls.
Who not only DID NOT.
Try to stop Him.
But appeared to be encouraging Him to buy a fuckin blunt.

They got out of there when I came in and left His Ass high-&-dry, by His Fuckin Self.
And I should have spoke to Him on that shit too.

But the biggest fuckin problem was that goddamn mumble-rap bullshit He was listening to loud as fuck!
While trying to fuckin ask Me to buy Him a fuckin blunt for $1.
While also holding up a token to give Me in exchange for buying Him the blunt.
I told Him to turn that music down so I could hear Him.
And then He was actually mumbling His Damn-self!
Meanwhile?

He had a fuckin moustache thicker than mine!
He literally looked like a small-man SHOVED INTO A BOYS FUCKIN BODY!
The shit looked UNNATURAL!
But His Demeanor and Behavior WAS TYPICAL FOR A CHILD OF 16.
But I didn't fuckin like how He LOOKED TOO GROWN IN THE FACE.
BUT STILL LOOKED LIKE A FUCKIN CHILD.

Now see.
That Japanese-asshole knows nothing of the types of fuckin EXPERIMENTATIONS that have been done on Us as Black-Americans.
And when I was looking at Him?
I've been dodging drinking the water here lately because YOU CAN SMELL THE FUCKIN CHLORINE WHEN IT COMES OUT STRAIGHT FROM THE FUCKIN TAP!

Mind You it was NOT LIKE THAT when I first moved here.
This area, as I typed before.
Has been fighting a slowly-losing war AGAINST WHITE-GENTRIFICATION.
I'll get into that shit another time.

I told the boy to speak up and He then finally spoke clearly and asked Me to buy Him a blunt for $1 and He'd give Me a Septa-token in return.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
No I did NOT.
START BEATING THE BOY'S ASS IN THE STORE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I told Him the FACT.
That He is NO OLDER THAN MY OWN SON.
NO.
I will NOT buy You a Blunt for Breakfast, WHY ARE YOU SMOKING BLUNTS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!??

And God as My Witness it was like I was the FIRST BLACKMAN TO HONESTLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT HE'S DOING WITH HIS LIFE!

He was literally STUNNED-STUPID.
So I told Him, You don't need that.
AND!?
YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL!
On Your Way to Class and THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING!?

He started getting self-conscious and He honestly looked EMBARRASSED!
So I told Him, Go to SCHOOL.
And stop WASTING YOUR LIFE AND TIME ON SMOKING TO GET AWAY FROM WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU'RE DODGING.
Smoking Blunts won't change or solve whatever is going on with You.
Take that energy and put it INTO YOUR SCHOOL WORK!

I then started asking Him ABOUT THE CRAPPY MUSIC HE WAS LISTENING TO.
And then I told Him, FIND SOME BETTER RAPPERS TO LISTEN TO.
Stop listening to rappers who are telling You to smoke blunts and do criminal crap.
You are UNDERAGE.
WHAT IF I WAS A NAZI-COP!?
O_O
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Then all of a sudden HIS DEMEANOR CHANGED!
The Last Thing I said to Him was;
Value Your Life, Son.
Don't waste it trying to run and hide from it.

He honestly looked at Me like I was the first fuckin Blackman TO TELL HIM TO FUCKIN VALUE HIS FUCKIN LIFE!
He APOLOGIZED.
And then left to go catch the trolley.

I was VERY TEMPTED to give Him one of My Business Cards.
But then all that did was make start getting nervous and antsy about My Own Son and what is going on with Him and what has been happening.
So in this instance I simply let Him go on ahead and go.

Then the Asian-woman started congratulating Me and telling Me how I was the first person to actually turn down one of the neighborhood-kids asking grown adults to buy stuff for Them.
I let Her yammer.
But She didn't fuckin fool Me.
She was admitting to THE FACT that She sat right there.
Watched these Black-kids ask some RANDOM Black-Adult.
Then when the Black-Adult steps up to buy the blunt or whatever.
She sells the shit anyway.

Again.
Yvette Carnell believes We don't need to worry about having Our Own Cornerstore-businesses, right. Cuz da gover-mint gone make Us whole!
-_-
The Only Ones Who will Make Us Whole Again.
Are Ourselves.
I took My Coffee and headed down into the subway for the Dayjob....

No comments:

Post a Comment