Saturday, May 19, 2018

Onwards... And Upwards....

Good Afternoon from Philadelphia....

So?
I went for a walk today.
Walked all around the area, to a point.
Went all the way down to FRONT STREET!
Walked the Backstreets of this Area.
Found some outta the way places to eat.

Picked up something to eat.
Came back.
Ate it.
I watched Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Season 5 Finale.
Lettin My Food Digest....

And then it hit Me...?

Huhmphf...!?
How OLD IS MY BLOG.
So?
I just went back TO THE VERY FIRST POSTING.
And lo-n-behold.
My Very 1st Post was on;
Thursday, March 26, 2015
And that post is RIGHT HERE;
When Trash Attacks with a Side-Piece....
It's been 3-years 1-month and 19-days.
And still going strong.
And getting better.
My Post Counts are down because I'm always working one way or another.
Whether it is Williams Works Ebooks.
From Child to Man Blogposts.
Commission Artwork.
And then the Dayjob.
Like Christine from the Dayjob said "You gotta start building Your Empire somewhere and someplace, right!? LOOK AT THIS ARTWORK?! I see why You are trying to get advertising-money!"

And if You are wondering why Yesterday there was only ONE POST?
Because I did some Mentoring After the Dayjob, as ALL BLACK-AMERICAN MEN SHOULD DO.

Meanwhile...?
The March to Power Continues.
Where My Son Awaits Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment