Thursday, May 31, 2018

Seeing first hand why the Black Gender Wars are going on

The above image is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AS A BLACK-AMERICAN!
Any Black-American Man who will HUG UP AND FUCK AROUND WITH A WHITE-BITCH WITH A NAZI-TATTOO IS A FUCKIN NIGGER-TRAITOR!

This is NOT!
Up for fuckin debate!

The Black-American Gender Wars stem from the FACT!
That too many of Our Black-American Women think that what I just typed about the Nigger above in the picture is a-okay and ON POINT, but!?

When They as Black-American Women GET CAUGHT DOING THE SAME DISGRACEFUL SHIT!?
 Then it becomes "I can DO WHATEVER I WANT! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Till this shit happens;

Understand something.
I have been seeing more and more UNDERCOVER BLACKWOMEN-WHITEMEN "RELATIONSHIPS".
Where what I have been NORMALLY FINDING.
Is a BLACKWOMAN WITH MULATTO KIDS FROM A WHITEMAN!

But.
NO.
WEDDING RING.
Well now would You LOOK AT THAT!

Which means, per the way White-Americans set up the collection of data for INTERRACIAL MAR, oh wait!?
If You don't get MARRIED.
Then YOU DON'T GET FUCKIN COUNTED!
-_-
Isn't that SLICK.
But Easy to PULL OFF.

Stephanie Adams, the Black-American Woman above.
Still HADN'T LEARNED HER LESSON.
She was fucking around with ANOTHER WHITEMAN.
This time a White-Spaniard.
She INSISTED ON CONTINUING TO SWIRL.
When She FOUND OUT.
That Her White-husband COULD BEAT HER ASS!
And nobody knew nothing.
Nobody DID ANYTHING.

So instead of having to ADMIT.
That because of White-Power-Supremacy.
White PEOPLE.
Not just the Men, BUT WHITE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE.
Can COMMIT CRIMES THAT WE AS BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE ACCUSED OF AND HAVE OUR LIVES DESTROYED BY IT!

Only for 10+ years later, to have some bullshit-ass apology.
But?
For a White-person, it is a-okay, ESPECIALLY when Their Crime is TOWARDS SOMEONE BLACK.
Okay, fine, whatever.
You wanna keep fuckin with that bullshit, DO THAT, but...?

Don't fuckin expect ME to try to FIGURE OUT WHAT SIDE OF THE FENCE YOU'RE ON.
And I'm typing this RIGHT NOW because I'm seeing it at work.
At My Dayjob.
Blackwomen, fuckin around and trying to PLAY GAMES with Their Whitemen-bosses.
And then thinking this is "a good idea".

I just finished reading it on My Twitter Account.
Where some Mulatto-bitch is letting Whitemen use all kinds of Nigga this and Nigger that and "it's funny".
Because Her Dumb-ass is trying to LEECH SUBSCRIBERS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO CAJOLE WHITES TO JOIN HER "CHANNELS".
And prove SHE'S THE SAFE-PROGRESSIVE 2018-SLAVE.

Yo.
I'm not fighting for You Dumb-Fucks the same way I don't fight for the Dumb-Fuck Black-bastards who think its cool to let "Their Non-Black Friends" say Nigga.
But I keep seeing that when I RIGHTFULLY CHECK A BLACKMAN GONE WRONG, evvvvvvvvvvvvvvverybody is COOL WITH THAT!

When I check A BLACKWOMAN GONE WRONG...?
Time for some neck-swiveling bullshit.
Till I have to use HARSH FACTUAL LANGUAGE!

Then People SCURRY AWAY IN SHAME!
This shit here.
Is where the Black-American Gender Wars are coming from.
Discipline.
Loyalty.
Dedication.
Rewards and Punishment?

These things AREN'T GENDER-DRIVEN.
You don't get to be DISLOYAL and then say CUZ I GOT TITS-N-A-VAGINA IT'S OKAY!
-_-
No.
It's not.
You're a traitor.
An embarrassment to Us all.
It is because We as Black People have not been punishing traitors.
That We're having this problem.

I don't suffer from this...?
Malady.
I catch You.
I see You.
I'm not gonna spend My Time trying to figure out why You were doing or did, what You DECIDED TO DO.

And a few people found that out last week.
But You see these were MEN.
Nobody batted an eyelash.
It was "what was supposed to be done".

But this bullshit with Our Women...?
-_-
I can't and won't help You with skating on Your Responsibilities.
Right now as I type.
Tariq Nasheed has been reminded that there is a far LARGER contingent of Blackwomen.
Out here doing shit that They are DESPERATE to KEEP HIDDEN FROM ALL US.

I wish Them the best of luck with that.
But We all know that LUCK...?
Always runs out.
 And Your Gender?
Doesn't exempt You from being PUNISHED.
For Treason.

Lemme get outta here.
Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....


No comments:

Post a Comment