Saturday, May 26, 2018

Finished Hour-&-a-1/2 Long Workout....

Good Afternoon....
From Philadelphia....

Everything that happened yesterday.
With that uselessly stupid fool at the Dayjob.
Was a massive distraction throughout My Day's Work.
I did NOT FINISH COLORING the Saurosapien-draing;
Or the Animal-ARC drawing;
Because I'd never heard a Blackman say something so utterly stupid and MORONIC!
So by the time I was finally able to block out the silly-shit He'd said 1st-thing in the Morning.
I was only able to get HALFWAY THROUGH the Saurosapien-ARC drawing.
I thought about staying afterwards.

But I'd wisely called My Pharmacy to refill My Blood Pressure Medication.
I'd already been pushing and pushing to get all of this work done.
And then seeing opportunities but not having the Means to CAPITALIZE ON THEM!?

That was driving My Blood Pressure Up too.
And if You Find Typos, You should.
BECAUSE I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED, so.
Checked My Blood Pressure just now;
115/72
129bpm
Not bad for My First FULL WORKOUT  with an EXTRA HOUR ADDED!
FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!

When I woke up this morning I was determined to STRETCH AND WORKOUT!
And so I have.
LEMME HIT THE SHOWER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment