Saturday, May 26, 2018

Headed Up to Go See My Sister

Gonna head up here further into North Philadelphia and go see My Sister right quick.
It's been an interesting afternoon for Me.
Since My Body has been going through the motions of Me working out for over an hour and not having done so in Months.

I've been dealing with a lot of restless-energy and nerves that borders between listlessness, lethargy and a need to get some sleep.
While at the same time a dull-sort-of-energy.
That won't allow Me to sleep nor settle down.

But I can't do the things I initially wanted like get more typing done.
So!?
She just called.
She's somewhere up the street by a number of city-blocks, so!?

It's close enough TO WALK.
So I'm going to WALK IT.
Maybe I can burn off this listless-energy and settle down.
Come back.
Get post up.
BECAUSE WORK HAS BEEN DONE.
And of course there is plenty more work that NEEDS TO GET DONE AS WELL.

Lemme get outta here and I'll be back...!

No comments:

Post a Comment