Sunday, October 21, 2018

Banned Looney Tunes & More Cartoons Compilation Shows Why We Need to HAVE OUR OWN INFRASTRUCTURE

This particular video is one that I'm simply going to post and let it speak for itself.
I enjoyed reading the comments to this video because it highlighted exactly what is really going on out amongst White-Americans.
And it also highlighted how Whites will pretend to Black-Americans and supposedly cosign this kind of bullshit;



I am a 52 year old African American woman and avid toon head. I grew up in a time before every home had cable TV and pre internet. Many of the local tv stations filled their daytime schedules with an endless stream of cartoons, Little Rascals, Three Stooges, and old 50's and 60's sitcoms. Whenever I wasn't in school or otherwise engaged, I often sat for hours watching these cartoons and all I saw was funny. I never took offense to the racial humor. When very young it went over my head. And when I got it, I still took no offense, I just found it funny. I understood that the cartoons were old and just a product of their time. In fact I am much more offended that they cut out the racial gags or stopped showing certain cartoons. Sometimes that gag was the punchline, cutting it out ruined the cartoon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course I click on BrownSuga66's Youtube Profile. No Content. NO ACTIVITY.
No fuckin Nothing.
But White-Americans and Whites in general will honestly spend time to do shit like this because of course, nobody can physically see Them doing this.

When You get a large enough amount of anyone doing scumbag shit like this, then it means You're not safe. And since They are showing that if one can strike at you with the assumption that You will never know it and can't honestly see Them?

That's not a group of people that any amount of trust should be placed in or to.
Again.
This type of behavior would immediately be redirected back INTERNALLY AMONG WHITES if We were to do what We're supposed to and regain Our Autonomy as a Race. Which is a critical issue for Whites, since They've bankrupted most of Their Natural Resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment