Sunday, October 28, 2018

MADtronix Coloring Music and Current Typing Music - [Arslan Senki OST] - 11. Michinaki Michi no Kouin and being compared to Prince Hermes

Prince Hermes of Arslan Senki.
It's already 9:21pm but I'd like to thank the Person who compared Me to Him.
My Physical Prowess is no longer what it was due to the broken down nature of My Body.
But it is the Primary Reason, as far as the Life I've Lived.
That I stopped My Martial Arts Training and have only recently thought about finally buying a firearm.

Fun Fact.
I have horrible vision.
My Eyesight has always been bad.
So it was only natural that I won an archery tournament when I was a boy in summer camp.

My Mother...?
Said that due to My Eyesight I shouldn't be able to do such a thing.
However since I'd already grown up reading and admiring Military Exploits and its various Leaders, she attributed that to why I was able to win.

It is further proof, which I don't have enough time to type about. On why Single-Mother's shouldn't even attempt to raise boys. Quite frankly because of her own behavior towards Me she believed in her mind that this was a sign of Me eventually intending to harm Her.

Eventually, when I got older.
I had to let Her Know that Her Constant Projections of what SHE WOULD HAVE DONE IF SHE HAD MY PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES, was annoying and insulting. Because that was what it was truly about. She was ashamed for all of a few months and then quietly went back to Her Normal behavior.

Why have I even typed any of this?
Because I explained to the person who made the comparison between Myself and Prince Hermes that Prince Hermes, Hilmes in Japanese. 
Lost His Parents.
They were killed by Arslan's "Father".
And because of that this is what drove Him to become the Ridiculously Skilled Swordsman He is shown to be in the Anime.
Perhaps had I have simply went on with Life and immediately parted ways with My Mother after I graduated High School then maybe I would have felt more comfortable with pursuing martial arts and the like to the fullest. I figured out while I was preparing to go to college that this was the main reason why My Mother kept separating Me from other MEN-FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDING MY OWN FATHER.
She knew I didn't have enough support to simply go off on My Own the way I needed to. However She also knew that I always had a certain element of unpredictability. So?
She made nice My Senior Year.
Pretended to be Rational.
And I fell for it, simple as that.
 Like the Vice-Prime Minister of Latter Bekjae said in Emperor Wang-Guhn "Even the best can be brought down when They're caught napping!"
I'm fully aware that its a tough thing to deal with regardless of race-n-place when You have to face the Fact that Your Own Parents are actually going to be Your Biggest Challenge to Overcome....


No comments:

Post a Comment